Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton, Charlton and ? to go down

Bolton and us look doomed now, while Rotherham under Colin are 1 point from safety after 3 wins on the spin
......................Points.......GD
19 Fulham........37...........-6
20 Bristol.........37..........-25
21 MKD............36.........-18
22 Rotherham..35..........-19

I'm not sure who else I want to go down with us. Fulham might be funny, but they've got a rich owner, similarly Bristol City. Bristol City, MKD and Rotherham have good team spirit and can probably battle well in L1.

Comments

• Hopefully it'll be MK Dons as they'll be the least threat next season.

Rotherham with Neil Warnock will be an experienced side, Bristol City have Lee Johnson who was doing extremely well with Barnsley this season (especially after a bad run) whilst Fulham always beat us regardless where they are
  • Rotherham have 35 points not 36 so they still have a bit to do.

Yet a draw next game for them and defeat for MK Dons will see Rotherham out of the relegation zone

(i.e. they've scored more goals than MK Dons)

Edited, a typo!

Rotherham have still to play MKD and Bristol City, 2 six pointers!

Hopefully it'll be MK Dons as they'll be the least threat next season.

Rotherham with Neil Warnock will be an experienced side, Bristol City have Lee Johnson who was doing extremely well with Barnsley this season (especially after a bad run) whilst Fulham always beat us regardless where they are

Would Colin stay on for a whole season?
  • MK Dons to join us hopefully
  • MK Dons to join us hopefully

No thanks, been to both games this season and it's been some of the worst 180 minutes of football I've ever seen.
  • Hopefully Fulham, London derby.
  • Hopefully Fulham, London derby.

Plus a boat journey !
  • Without appearing rude, personally I honestly couldn't give two shits who goes down with us.
  • Without appearing rude, personally I honestly couldn't give two shits who goes down with us.

My thoughts exactly
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

MK Dons to join us hopefully

No thanks, been to both games this season and it's been some of the worst 180 minutes of football I've ever seen.
    Perhaps you should watch MK Dons play someone else mate...
  • Bolton and us look doomed now, while Rotherham under Colin are 1 point from safety after 3 wins on the spin
    ......................Points.......GD
    19 Fulham........37...........-6
    20 Bristol.........37..........-25
    21 MKD............36.........-18
    22 Rotherham..35..........-19

I'm not sure who else I want to go down with us. Fulham might be funny, but they've got a rich owner, similarly Bristol City. Bristol City, MKD and Rotherham have good team spirit and can probably battle well in L1.

Er... Haven't we got a rich owner? ;-)
  • Hopefully mk Dons as there is nothing likeable about this club full stop!
  • Don't really care, but I always wish everything and anything negative possible against MK.
  • edited March 2016
    i'll take either Bristol or Fulham just cos of the away day. missed out this season with Bristol as we played them on boxing day so I guess I would rather have them. however I think it's more likely to be the Miltons.
  • I have also looked at who will go up from league one and swap with us.

Millwall are nailed on for that
  • edited March 2016
    When we got relegated under Pardew and Parky, we ended up in an incredibly competitive L1 the next season

Norwich, with the likes of Holt and Houlihan, who would get consecutive promotions to the PL
    Leeds
    Soton (with a deduction) with the likes of Lambert, Lallana and Fonte
    Swindon with Charlie Austin up front
    Millwall, with a decent manager

In any other season we would probably have got automatic promotion under Parky instead of the playoffs. The current L1 doesn't look that strong. With sensible management and recruitment made, there's no reason why we can't do a Wigan and bounce straight back...

• MK Dons as they are a horrible club with horrible fans and horrible players based on last night. They are also likely to be the least competitive although not sure that will matter as Roland 'I don't do failure' will bring in another raft of nobody's on cheap wages and we won't compete anyway.
  • When we got relegated under Pardew and Parky, we ended up in an incredibly competitive L1 the next season

Norwich, with the likes of Holt and Houlihan, who would get consecutive promotions to the PL
    Leeds

In any other season we would probably have got automatic promotion under Parky instead of the playoffs. The current L1 doesn't look that strong. With sensible management and recruitment made, there's no reason why we can't do a Wigan and bounce straight back...

Gary Caldwell is doing a great job with Wigan in his first season as their Manager... Give it to Jackson if Riga is moved on again?
  • When we got relegated under Pardew and Parky, we ended up in an incredibly competitive L1 the next season

Leeds

As you highlighted yourself that will be the important thing. But seeing as we've had neither of those in the Championship, how are we suddenly going to get them in League 1? If the owners know nothing about the Championship and aren't willing to listen to those that do, then it's safe to say they know less than nothing about League 1 and what it takes and again won't listen.