Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Neil Warnock

Love him or loathe him, Warnock is vastly experienced in English football especially the championship. Last night Rotherham won their third match in a row since Warnock took over, we can only dream of that. From what I read Rotherham are now much better organised and motivated and have given themselves a great chance of staying up. Riga may be a "nicer" chap but as a manager of a football team doesn't come close to Warnock.

Comments

• Brian said:

Love him or loathe him, Warnock is vastly experienced in English football especially the championship. Last night Rotherham won their third match in a row since Warnock took over, we can only dream of that. From what I read Rotherham are now much better organised and motivated and have given themselves a great chance of staying up. Riga may be a "nicer" chap but as a manager of a football team doesn't come close to Warnock.

Good post. Agree 100%

I would like to see Riga given a stab at getting us promoted from League One though.
  • Cant stand Warnock but wish we had him instead of the useless twat we have in charge now
  • Don't know how to do it but there's a funny little video on Away day bible of his reception at Sheff wed on Saturday

https://www.facebook.com/awaydaybible/videos
  • Brian said:

Good post. Agree 100%

I would like to see Riga given a stab at getting us promoted from League One though.
    I don't, Riga is a puppet of the regime and will never have control over team selection making it recipe for disaster in football terms.
  • Riga is a chancer
  • Riga in charge, the regime cancer still growing - means one thing, we'll get relegated from league 1 as well.
  • Well done to Neil Warnock for keeping Rotherham in with a fighting chance as they were dog awful when we played them at the New York Stadium, still glad he's not our Manager as would have been like doing a deal with the devil
  • Jayajosh said:

Brian said:

Good post. Agree 100%

I don't, Riga is a puppet of the regime and will never have control over team selection making it recipe for disaster in football terms.
    Same as any other manager (or head coach). They will all be told what to do.

• Sponsored links:

• Warnock would've never signed up to manage under this lot. And that's half of the problem, no-one who is any decent ever will.

Bang on. Who other that a network clown would want to work under these tossers? It's absolutely embarrassing.
  • Like him or loath him Neil Warnock knows Championship football. If he had been our manager last night we would have won that game. I reckon Neil Warnock has forgotten more about managing a football team than Riga knows, and there in lies the problem.

• Well done to Neil Warnock for keeping Rotherham in with a fighting chance as they were dog awful when we played them at the New York Stadium, still glad he's not our Manager as would have been like doing a deal with the devil

Not sure why Warnock is so loathed - would be nice to have a manager who knew what he was doing.

RD's ridiculous appointments in an attempt to save cash make no sense in that they've assured our relegation. What clown will we get next?
  • Makes you think really.

If we had an owner perhaps with a lot less money than Roland, but half a clue about this division and perhaps that owner took a punt on Warnock or any other manager with decent Championship experience (and there were a few looking for work at the time! )then perhaps we would still be in with a chance of getting out of this.

As it stands, RD & KM have opted to bring in one of their mates in Riga, the man who could ultimately be to blame for us not taking full advantage last night and dumping us further in the shit.

That's not even to mention how they allowed an interim manager to take charge for 3 months!

This seasons disappointment could 100% of been avoided by decent management from board level, and that is what is most annoying in all of this.
  • My two "flags" are both times I've suggested him.

I can't stand him but you cannot question his results in these situations
  • Like him or loath him Neil Warnock knows Championship football. If he had been our manager last night we would have won that game. I reckon Neil Warnock has forgotten more about managing a football team than Riga knows, and there in lies the problem.

It's his demeanour that's loathed. I've got no problem with the bloke. He wears his heart on his sleeve, no bullshit, says it how it is and gets a bit irate. Personally I'd rather have him that some 2 bob regime puppet that hasn't got a clue.

He's proving that he can get teams organised and hard to beat. Consecutive 1-0 wins against Sheff Wed and Boro. 6 more points and 2 clean sheets than we will get against those 2 teams. This is a Rotherham team that we tonked.

I'd bet my mortgage that he wouldn't have had Sanogo and Lookman warning the bench last night.

Not sure why Warnock is so loathed - would be nice to have a manager who knew what he was doing.

RD's ridiculous appointments in an attempt to save cash make no sense in that they've assured our relegation. What clown will we get next?
    We did great with our last Manager from Crystal Palarse didnt we..

The devil would probably have appointed a coach with championship experience (Pardew owes his a favour, see?)
  • Sponsored links:

• We should have taken a chance with him instead of Fraye.

I warmed to him when he brought the nigel's to The Valley once and told an interviewer:
    "I don't mind coming to Charlton, because they leave me alone and save their abuse for the Chairman (Tango Jordan)"

• We should have taken a chance with him instead of Fraye.

I warmed to him when he brought the nigel's to The Valley once and told an interviewer:
    "I don't mind coming to Charlton, because they leave me alone and save their abuse for the Chairman (Tango Jordan)"

If Warnock had come instead of Fraye, we'd be middle of the table by now.