Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Question for C.A.R.D

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
So what protests were organised for tonights game then?

Comments

• DiscoCAFC said:

I think Sunday is the big one.

Mum's the word, you ain't seen me, right?
  • DiscoCAFC said:

I think Sunday is the big one.

Mum's the word, you ain't seen me, right?
    That was last Sunday.
  • Seriously,
    Are CARD really going to do or organise something or will it be a token effort ?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but, I agree with @NLA and @northstandsteve .

Time for the Trust to be honest about their intentions, time for VOTV people to up the anti, time for the Fan's Forum to do something, and, (sorry guy's) even people on here.

We really are going to get 1 chance at this........

Live, on Sky, going all round the world.

1 chance.

Absolutely this!

I can't applaud the efforts of CARD enough but something, even if it was small should have been organised tonight to keep up the momentum and next game, we've heard dozens of suggestions, needs to be an astronomical effort, we don't get on sky much so this will almost definitely be our only chance this season to be seen and heard on national tv.
  • The club still had the barriers outside the West Stand Reception this evening. More wasted money spent by the club. Baldrick would be a better CEO
  • Agreed,
    But, sorry, in my opinion this is our opportunity.
  • If card don't organise anything which will raise eyebrows on Sunday then I suggest they give everyone who donated their money back.
  • All I'm going to say is bring your flasks...
  • Sponsored links:

• Agreed,
    But, sorry, in my opinion this is our opportunity.

Well you'd best crack on then