Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New VOTV126 for MK Dons game

Comments

• Can't wait !
  • Looking forward to this one....
  • @Airman Brown where do you guys normally sell these? I usually come from the RoD down through the tunnel and I always seem to miss getting my hands on VOTV.
    Am I just blind?
  • EastStand said:

@Airman Brown where do you guys normally sell these? I usually come from the RoD down through the tunnel and I always seem to miss getting my hands on VOTV.
    Am I just blind?

I think you must be!

There are always sellers at the Floyd Road/Valley Grove corner, while Rick is usually opposite the club superstore
  • I'll put me glasses on tonight then!
    :)
  • What time will sellers be out tonight ? (Wanna get one before I go in the pub if possible :-) )
  • We should be on the corner of Ransom Walk and Floyd Road by 5.45 - other pitches slightly later.
  • EastStand said:

@Airman Brown where do you guys normally sell these? I usually come from the RoD down through the tunnel and I always seem to miss getting my hands on VOTV.
    Am I just blind?

Can be ordered online too...
  • edited March 2016
    Don't read this edition if there are people, animals, or inanimate objects around you that you value.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why not? Has the price gone up?
  • edited March 2016
    God, that article about Yann is annoying.

Not once but twice they fuck it up completely. Thats KM and RD not VOTV.

Otherwise good interview with Jimmy Seed's grandson and with a mystery member of the belgian 20

Worth a read.
  • I started reading the Yann article on the train home, but it was too depressing to read after tonight's performance.
  • God, that article about Yann is annoying.

Not once but twice they fuck it up completely. Thats KM and RD not VOTV.

Otherwise good interview with Jimmy Seed's grandson and with a mystery member of the belgian 20

Worth a read.

Annoying? That doesn't even begin to do it justice.

I thought the contribution from the STVV fan was very interesting. Quite compelling evidence that the bloke is more duplicitous and malignant than I ever wanted to believe.