Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No Charlton Live tonight

Sorry all, there's no Sunday show this week due to various Mothers Day dinners.

Comments

• Spoooons :-)
  • Amateurs.

Sub contract this kind of thing out.
  • I've already made my feelings about this known on Twitter.
  • I don't know, just can't get the staff these days :wink:
  • Should have got them in the studio, give the usual arguments some fresh perspective. Mother's always right after all
  • Outrageous. I demand a refund....
  • I could have done it.
    Might not have been politically correct, and full of a few select words , but i feel it needs an injection of something different.
    Could have had 19 others round for a bit of a sing-song too!
  • C'Mon, the Belguim people went to Belguim, sure we can get to SE7.
  • I blame the regime. Roland Out!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    Pretty sure this is the pathetic decision making influence of that Mothers Day CARD lot.
  • On the plus side, the Brentford club shop were giving away a free Mother's Day card with every purchase yesterday.
  • edited March 2016
    LouisMend said:

On the plus side, the Brentford club shop were giving away a free Mother's Day card with every purchase yesterday.

What did you buy then some honey :smiley:. Bees......honey.........I'll get my coat :blush:
  • LouisMend said:

On the plus side, the Brentford club shop were giving away a free Mother's Day card with every purchase yesterday.

No shame. Flowers and chocolate from the BP garage? Dinner at the Golden Arches?
  • I could have done it.
    Might not have been politically correct, and full of a few select words , but i feel it needs an injection of something different.
    Could have had 19 others round for a bit of a sing-song too!

Over here Mother's Day isn't until May 10. And funny that; I also know 19 others that could come around for a sing song.
  • Fully expecting next seasons Charlton Live to be replaced with live audio of the NHS call centre, embarrassing bodies talk show style.
  • Couldn't we have shipped in a couple of presenters from Ujpest Live as a one off?

Should have got Soulwax in. They're pretty good Belgian DJ's.....
  • Scoham said:

I heard that Louis has been sold on to West Ham Live as part of the unique Charlton Live fan experience. Personally I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to listen to one of the future stars of Premier League fan radio.

And another product of the West Ham academy - of radio
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

What did you buy then some honey :smiley:. Bees......honey.........I'll get my coat :blush:
  • edited March 2016

RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

In the words of that late busy little bee Arthur Askey (possibly before you were born playmate) 'I thank you' :sunglasses: . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Askey
  • Appears he died before I was born too...
  • Appears he died before I was born too...

:disappointed: