Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Loyal Supporters!!

A Chelsea supporting colleague at work has just told me about his 7 yr old Charlton supporting son who went to the game on Monday with his Uncle.

My colleague had been out so didn't know the result and when he saw his son in the morning asked "How did they get on?"

"They lost Daddy. And now they aren't allowed to play anymore so I cant go"
"What? No son they are still going to play its just not gonna be against Man U or Arsenal!"
"Aaaaaah. Who will be against? Teams like Palace and Brighton?" (He plays Champ Mgr a lot so its the only time he heard of Palace)
"Yes son."
"Can I still go with Uncle Mark Daddy?"
"Yes but you wont be watching them play Chelsea. Is that OK?"
"Of course Daddy......I love Charlton"

Brings a tear to your eye! Good lad........Get him down the Bugle / Oak for a few Stellas I say!!

Comments

• Options
    Good kid

Glad some kids stick with there team

I seem to remember all the kids wearing Arse shirts a few years back now all you see is Chels.
  • Options
    i used to get some weird looks as a 9 year old running around Southend with my charlton shirst on - the back to the Valley one with no sponser - still got it on my wall to this day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite](He plays Champ Mgr a lot so its the only time he heard of Palace)
    HAHA!!
  • Options
    Fair play to the kid but how does the Chelsea supporting dad let him support a different club. My son (should i have one) will support Charlton end of story!
  • Options
    His Mum used to be a ST holder.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Fair play to the kid but how does the Chelsea supporting dad let him support a different club.

Presumably he's realised the error of his ways and doesn't want his son to make the same mistake he has!