Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The charlton support at brentford

A good turnout and, more importantly, a noisy turnout...I got in the ground about 10 mins before kick off and chanting had already started by then and it continued throughout the match, not even pausing when Brentford equalised and under that little cow shed it was noisy...whatever anybody might say to the contrary, having that support behind you must have been a great help to the Charlton players and demoralising to the opposition and their fans...if there's going to be any way we are going to stay up its going to be with some repeat performances of that getting behind the players...all those fans that went yesterday deserve a huge pat on the back...and if you didn't go yesterday, never mind you can't always call it right, just be there next match...

Comments

• Bees fans were very poor - I don't remember a single chant from them all afternoon.
  • Bees fans were very poor - I don't remember a single chant from them all afternoon.

There was one effort after they'd equalised but the away end partying probably demoralised them...looking back, it's no wonder the charlton players were so alert from the off and the Brentford players were caught out so spectacularly...
  • I've always found it strange when a club's away fans make a good noise then you go to their ground and it's as quiet as the grave, e.g. Ipswich.
  • Sorry, was watching the STTV stream.....

How'd we get on ?
  • Sung all through the game and clapped off the pitch .

My pics are a bit crap.

• I love him. He's a character

• A good turnout and, more importantly, a noisy turnout...I got in the ground about 10 mins before kick off and chanting had already started by then and it continued throughout the match, not even pausing when Brentford equalised and under that little cow shed it was noisy...whatever anybody might say to the contrary, having that support behind you must have been a great help to the Charlton players and demoralising to the opposition and their fans...if there's going to be any way we are going to stay up its going to be with some repeat performances of that getting behind the players...all those fans that went yesterday deserve a huge pat on the back...and if you didn't go yesterday, never mind you can't always call it right, just be there next match...

If you were there on Saturday then same again please and if you weren't there Saturday then just join in if you know the words...
  • A good turnout and, more importantly, a noisy turnout...I got in the ground about 10 mins before kick off and chanting had already started by then and it continued throughout the match, not even pausing when Brentford equalised and under that little cow shed it was noisy...whatever anybody might say to the contrary, having that support behind you must have been a great help to the Charlton players and demoralising to the opposition and their fans...if there's going to be any way we are going to stay up its going to be with some repeat performances of that getting behind the players...all those fans that went yesterday deserve a huge pat on the back...and if you didn't go yesterday, never mind you can't always call it right, just be there next match...

If you were there on Saturday then same again please and if you weren't there Saturday then just join in if you know the words...
    If you don't know the words, take your shoes off and hum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

I've always found it strange when a club's away fans make a good noise then you go to their ground and it's as quiet as the grave, e.g. Ipswich.

Let's have it right we fall into this bracket our home atmosphere is non existent
  • Uboat said:

I've always found it strange when a club's away fans make a good noise then you go to their ground and it's as quiet as the grave, e.g. Ipswich.

Let's have it right we fall into this bracket our home atmosphere is non existent
    Leave it out! It's the "acoustics"... I'm still chuckling from the first time I heard someone wheel that one out.