Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I demand Ketman do a blog about his love life.. any takers??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ah yes ... I must do that more often ...
  • Options
    Ketman I think that is the funniest date story I've ever heard
  • Options
    Tch, I try to help too.

I told you Craig would never behave like that
  • Options
    Nice one Dan
  • Options
    Ketman you are a legend mate, I don't know how you attract them. When are we (Me & Glass) invited to Shittingbourne to sample one of your mix's?
  • Options
    i cant beleive he hasnt come back an commented whether there has ben any further communication with the aforementioned lady?
  • Options
    Ketman..seriously you should have your own show or the very least be a sit-com on BBC 3, script writers would pay good money for your material. The streets of the bourne are not safe when you are on a date! Did she get a second chance?
  • Options
    Well Being the nice guy that I am after letting her stew for most of the next day I called her & offered a 2nd Date without alcohol being involved. So probably gonna go out early next week, will let you know if it goes any better !
  • Options
    Was I just drunk an imagined it or did Ketman let slip he had a date at the weekend? Come on kets, spill the beans!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Was I just drunk an imagined it or did Ketman let slip he had a date at the weekend? Come on kets, spill the beans!

One of these?

40033235.JPG
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well Ketters is a good looking bloke.

So no wonder the ladies fall for him.

;o)
  • Options
    I might have done, not sure if this thread should be resurrected mind as this one did not ditch me during the first date, think I call that progress !
  • Options
    I see another wedding on the horizon!
  • Options
    come on ketters, do internet dating or something, that'll liven up the boring takeover ridden CL..
  • Options
    Well Raz sorry unable to post anything as all quiet on that front at the moment. We have a football tour to Marbella the weekend after next a single Female age 20 is joining the party, will post on here what happens to her out there :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We have a football tour to Marbella the weekend after next a single Female age 20 is joining the party, will post on here what happens to her out there :-)

You'd have to catch her first, grandad

;-)
  • Options
    Just don't go pulling your hammy chasing her...

Me however i'd have to sneak up like an assasin otherwise she'd usain bolt at least she'd look that fast compared to my attempt at chasing.