Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can someone tell me what the injury situation is with Kashi and Bauer ?

2»

Comments

• Sneaked into the training ground and grabbed the medical book and legged it.

Hold on...

B for Baur... Hmmm "fucked"

K for Kashi... oh dear "proper fucked"

Gutted :/.

Really happy you've found an interactive way to learn your ABCs Soapy!
  • H for Henderson...haphazard

P for Pope.........
  • C for Ceballos....WHO?
  • Hendo isn't injured at present!
  • JonnyK said:

Hendo isn't injured at present!

Dead leg ?
  • In answer to the original question, I doubt anyone at the club knows what the injury situation is with either of them.
  • In answer to the original question, I doubt anyone at the club knows what the injury situation is with either of them.

Yep, I'm sure not a single person involved in the club actually ever checks on our players about anything.

The update in the programme is just pure guess work and spin.

We don't actually have a physio team, or a Player Liason Officer either.

Mrs Leaburn isn't even a real person, its just a fake alias made up to make it look like the club gives a shit about our players in any capacity.

FFS
  • edited March 2016
    sam3110 said:

In answer to the original question, I doubt anyone at the club knows what the injury situation is with either of them.

Yep, I'm sure not a single person involved in the club actually ever checks on our players about anything.

Mrs Leaburn isn't even a real person, its just a fake alias made up to make it look like the club gives a shit about our players in any capacity.

FFS
    This, or human physiology, biomechanics, and medicine are difficult fields with huge numbers of variables, particularly for high performance athletes who put their bodies under a strain that would have been unheard of even a couple decades ago (not to mention the fact that it is in start contrast to tens of thousands, if not millions of years of evolution), and which 99.99repeating% of the population do not emulate, and thus, it's hard to predict specific information about the healing patterns of muscles and tendons which are already heavily used and heavily relied upon by other equally important tendons and muscles which, as mentioned previously, are used in a unique manner.

The human body is complex, yo.
  • SDAddick said:

sam3110 said:

In answer to the original question, I doubt anyone at the club knows what the injury situation is with either of them.

FFS
    This, or human physiology, biomechanics, and medicine are difficult fields with huge numbers of variables, particularly for high performance athletes who put their bodies under a strain that would have been unheard of even a couple decades ago (not to mention the fact that it is in start contrast to tens of thousands, if not millions of years of evolution), and which 99.99repeating% of the population do not emulate, and thus, it's hard to predict specific information about the healing patterns of muscles and tendons which are already heavily used and heavily relied upon by other equally important tendons and muscles which, as mentioned previously, are used in a unique manner.

at Charlton?
  • Any new news ?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Both have played for the under 21 team
  • As soon as their stay in the Cory Gibbs Recovery Suite is finished they will be off.

I can only imagine what they make of their time at the club.
  • SDAddick said:

sam3110 said:

FFS

sounds weird
  • Any new news ?!

According to Errol the physio, both Bauer and Kashi are back in full training.

Sanogo has a slight hamstring injury.
  • @sam3110 I can assure you I am real. I have been in my role for a year now assisting the players with their off-pitch requirements. I help them find homes etc when they sign to the club.

• edited April 2016
    Tracey said:

@sam3110 I can assure you I am real. I have been in my role for a year now assisting the players with their off-pitch requirements. I help them find homes etc when they sign to the club.

I know that Tracey, I was being sarcastic, I've even given you a cheeky follow on Twitter a few months ago, it just gets my goat when idiots post crap on here about people who work for the club.
  • @sam3110 My apologies. I didn't realise. Thanks for your support.
  • Bauer was in the Royal Oak last night with the German addicks who only seem to know one song- Delilah!
  • Neither are injured. They just don't want to be associated with this joke club.
  • Simonsen said:

Any new news ?!

According to Errol the physio, both Bauer and Kashi are back in full training.

Sanogo has a slight hamstring injury.
    Fantastic news.

It should be noted Bauer was out for ~4 months, and Kashi 6 or 7, so it's a long way back to form and fitness. There's an old saying that it takes as long to get back as your were out, which I don't necessarily agree with, but it definitely takes a long time to return to form and fitness.

I suspect the reason we haven't see Bauer on the bench yet is that Riga doesn't think it's worth it to have him just sit on the bench, as it presumably means he loses a couple days of fitness/training. That said, wouldn't surprise me to see him from the off in the next couple games.