Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Attendance Predictions - Rochdale at home on a cold Tuesday night in February 2017

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
Definitely in danger of closing a stand with this one.

Cue companion/parody threads....

Comments

• They could play it at Welling and the crowd would still look sparse.
  • Announced 11752 in Miereworld

Actual 6543 in the cold unforgiving real world.
  • They can't lie about the crowd and include the few 1000 ST holders who don't go this time in light of the boycott.

10,847 (inc. 97 away fans)
  • 160k - reported - 160 actual
  • 19 (including Smirk and Judas)

19,006 Rochdale down for their promotion game. KM gives them the whole ground and bans all Charlton fans

Thats outrageous.

Rochdale wont be promoted by february....
  • Oakster said:

I can remember when we'd get quite exited about crowds like that
  • Sponsored links:

• Playing in front of 850 at Rochdale (I think it was a midweek afternoon KO during the miners strike) in 1974 was always seen as Charltons lowest point. I think with more careful work, Roly and Katrien could undercut even that.
  • I was at that game lost 2-0, protests on that day, Pocock, Jenner and Wheeler were directors who took the brunt of the out chants. Not only did we lose, but I think Rochdale were already relegated to Division 4.

On subject 6148. 78 in the away end. But as night game and no kids actually in the ground 5200.
  • By February we will be more or less down 2222
  • Seb, Katrien, RM & 4 bodyguards so 7 + Rochdale
  • 13. Roland and his disciples.
  • Official- 27,111
    Actual- 5922
  • Are the fixtures out already?
  • Seb and his bro.
  • Undisclosed gates next season...
  • Sponsored links:

• looking forward to Rochdale away though...
  • The club could loan the Arsenal mural to make it look like there is a crowd
  • I've now idea what the crowd will be, but I predict the score will be

East Greenwich Foreign Imports bought for an Undisclosed Fee 0 v Rochdale 3

and we are confirmed relegated.
  • Shrew said:

looking forward to Rochdale away though...

Everyone is going to away games next season so expect a massive Charlton turnout for that one.
  • KM announces The Who are doing the half time show. Actual attendance 70,000
  • edited March 2016
    I was definitely there the last time we played Rochdale on a cold Tuesday in February. Awful, awful 1-1, although Yann did score an absolutely stunning free kick.

Oh, just remembered after looking at the teams, that was the night Rhoys Wiggins started at Right Back. He was pretty awful there. Morro ended the game at RB. Did alright but looked awkward. The quality on display was low.
  • I've now idea what the crowd will be, but I predict the score will be

Royal Greenwich Foreign Imports bought for an Undisclosed Fee 0 v Rochdale 3

and we are confirmed relegated.
  • This might be one of the matches I choose to miss. Does anyone know if it will be a Gold, Silver or Bronze game?
  • I've seen some double posts in my time, but rarely with such a big time lapse.