Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

#MyOnlyDesire

The Club started the hashtag, take it over on Twitter...

It will get coverage if it gets hijacked enough

Comments

• We have gone from 'building a better tomorrow together' to 'my only desire'.
    Does 'my only desire' represent a comment on the regimes desperation to sell tickets?
    Or is it that the regime knows it's peddling utter rubbish at our football club, but knows that the desire wrapped up in loyalty is still a pull which they cynically tap in to?
  • #MyOnlyDesire Don't make more Season tickets! we will all throw ours on the pitch for you at the next home match! More Cost savings Roland!

#MyOnlyDesire Pay me £175 and i still wont come to the valley!

#MyOnlyDesire LEAVE OUR CLUB! You are destroying it!

• #MyOnlyDesire is that everyone asks @UniofGreenwich not to sponsor @CAFCofficial
  • Uboat said:

seth plum said:

We have gone from 'building a better tomorrow together' to 'my only desire'.
    Does 'my only desire' represent a comment on the regimes desperation to sell tickets?
    Or is it that the regime knows it's peddling utter rubbish at our football club, but knows that the desire wrapped up in loyalty is still a pull which they cynically tap in to?

We live now in a strange dual reality, like a married couple who know it's over but are staying together for the kids.
    The normal emails come out about curry nights, free travel etc. The club uses these stock phrases like 'my only desire' 'we are one, we are red..etc'. We all know that this relationship is broken though, permanently.
    It's actually quite disconcerting.
    I'm probably just taking things too far but when I see this ad on the big screen it really irritates me. It's written in white on the white away shirt.....So not f***ing red then!!

mine added (although pointless 'cause I don't really use twitter)....... to support a team who's owner and CEO aren't liars and incompetent #MyOnlyDesire #CAFCofficial
  • I thought this was about some crap song from the 90's.....
  • I thought this was about some crap song from the 90's.....

Oi! I wrote and sang on that song

:smiley:
  • Good call. The knobjockeys who used it to call KM a "whore" and call for a male chief exec can do one, though.

Not that I've any intention of ever calling her a whore, but this young lady is ruining our great club and ruining Saturdays for around 15000 people every week, and your concern on this thread is name calling?? PC gone mad, again.
  • #MyOnlyDesire
    A tidy lump of interest on all those loans.