Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brentford - Support the team (HT/FT slag the regime) %100 support

I noticed people have been talking a lot about the whole "support the team not the regime etc)

But I couldn't help notice especially in the second half the most chants at Fulham away where direct at the regime and very little was actually directed towards the team itself. People pay good money and are obviously intitled to sing what they like, but I really feel we need to get behind the team and the players more then we are doing, even when they make mistakes as confidence right now is everything.

we need 3 points tommrow this game and Tuesday night are massive if we have any chances of saving ourselfs from relegation.

So from the first minute till the last %100 support to the team on Saturday

Comments

• Really? The question you have to ask yourself is do the team reallyt deserve support from start to end? I dont think so. It's not always about ability. It's not always about mistakes etc. Goodness knows, most of us have supported the club for more years than we care to remember and we have always been very loyal to both past regimes and past teams.

However, this team, or at least certain members of the team, really do not look like they can be arsed to get out of bed to play for Charlton. Why should they receive the support of the fans. If players do not give 100% (which many of them dont appear to), they should not receive 100% support.

Fans have been more than patient. Players need to accept they are very much partly to blame for being in our current position. Quite frankly, if they want 100% from those few that are still attending, they need to pull their socks up, give 110%, and win a bloody game!!
  • All for getting behind the players, but we have no chance of saving ourselves from relegation at this point...
  • Looking forward to tomorrow, London away day on the terrace while on the piss!
  • They gave everything last week and the new players have had another week to try and gel. Get behind them and at least the season could be a little more interesting...
  • are there tickets on the door tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• braydex said:

Really? The question you have to ask yourself is do the team reallyt deserve support from start to end? I dont think so. It's not always about ability. It's not always about mistakes etc. Goodness knows, most of us have supported the club for more years than we care to remember and we have always been very loyal to both past regimes and past teams.

However, this team, or at least certain members of the team, really do not look like they can be arsed to get out of bed to play for Charlton. Why should they receive the support of the fans. If players do not give 100% (which many of them dont appear to), they should not receive 100% support.

Fans have been more than patient. Players need to accept they are very much partly to blame for being in our current position. Quite frankly, if they want 100% from those few that are still attending, they need to pull their socks up, give 110%, and win a bloody game!!

As a matter of interest are you going to Brentford?
  • braydex said:

Really? The question you have to ask yourself is do the team reallyt deserve support from start to end? I dont think so. It's not always about ability. It's not always about mistakes etc. Goodness knows, most of us have supported the club for more years than we care to remember and we have always been very loyal to both past regimes and past teams.

To be fair the majority of players are still trying, there's only a small number where you can really question their commitment, as opposed to their confidence or ability
  • I've never really knocked the effort of the players, they're just shite. 100% support for them.
  • If the players are actually into the game and trying they will not tell the difference between a Charlton song and an anti-RD song, however if they want it to put them off then they will let it, unprofessionally.

The fans have a bigger job to scare this ownership away than they do keeping these players up in this league as that's a foregone conclusion, they aren't good enough players.
  • very little was actually directed towards the team itself.

Very little of Charltons attack was directed at Fulhams goal....
  • edited March 2016

are there tickets on the door tomorrow?

Erm no , the writings on the wall.
  • We bang on about support the team not the regime, but the team are an utter shower, they show no commitment, no passion, no desire to play for the club. When do they start getting some stick for there below par performances ALL SEASON
  • Said this before but my fear is that if we start winning and somehow escape the drop a large % of fans will forget what clowns we have running the club. We will end up with all this repeated over and over until they go.

I hope we lose on Saturday.
    I hope we get relegated.
    I hope no one renews their season tickets.

There, I feel better now.
  • Stone said:

Said this before but my fear is that if we start winning and somehow escape the drop a large % of fans will forget what clowns we have running the club. We will end up with all this repeated over and over until they go.

I hope we lose on Saturday.
    I hope we get relegated.
    I hope no one renews their season tickets.

There, I feel better now.

Fortunately Stone you have nothing to fear! Prepare for League One my friend
  • Of course football expert Katrien Meire says that "we're not helping" when we chant. So better stay schtum
  • Sponsored links:

• I no longer buy into this, for me the team is the regime and share its attributes, faceless, unorganised, Clueless and hopeless.
  • Essex_Al said:

braydex said:

Keep us upto date with the score Al, I'm off to Fleetwood v Sheff United.
  • Essex_Al said:

braydex said:

Keep us upto date with the score Al, I'm off to Fleetwood v Sheff United.
    Righto mate!
  • The team is the regime's ream.
  • If people want to support the team, that's fine. Ultimately that's what we go to football for. But don't think it will do any good, any survival hopes we may have had are dead in the water.

The primary thing now is to get the cancer out of our club. 90 minutes of regime-hatred is the real order of the day.
  • Excellent Stig.