Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BIG MATCH PREVIEW PODCAST - Brentford away

This week's Big Match Preview is now available.

@wallin58 and I prove scientifically whether the Addicks will stay up or go down.

We also chat about a few general things at the club, and then we hear from José Riga previewing Brentford.

You can stream the show or download as an mp3 to your computer from our website here - http://bit.ly/1L6H7q1

Or you can subscribe to us in various podcast apps - such as Acast or iTunes - subscribe in iTunes here - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1

ITunes has updated cleanly at our end this week - if it hasn't for you, press unsubscribe. Then search for Charlton Live in the search box, head to our page again and click subscribe again.

Enjoy!

Comments

  • Options
    LouisMend said:

    This week's Big Match Preview is now available.

    @wallin58 and I prove scientifically whether the Addicks will stay up or go down.

    Rock, paper, scissors is not based on any scientific fact. :wink:
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

    LouisMend said:

    This week's Big Match Preview is now available.

    @wallin58 and I prove scientifically whether the Addicks will stay up or go down.

    Rock, paper, scissors is not based on any scientific fact. :wink:
    We had an excel spreadsheet and everything here.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

    1StevieG said:

    LouisMend said:

    This week's Big Match Preview is now available.

    @wallin58 and I prove scientifically whether the Addicks will stay up or go down.

    Rock, paper, scissors is not based on any scientific fact. :wink:
    We had an excel spreadsheet and everything here.
    When you say everything, you mean a dartboard and up on odds, down on evens? :smile:
  • Options
    We'll get Steven Hawking in next week to clarify any discrepancies but I think our reasoning was pretty water tight
  • Options
    Bump. Have a listen to the show on the way to Griffn Park
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

    Bump. Have a listen to the show on the way to Griffn Park

    Really enjoyed it. I mean except for the soul crushing part.

    Bring on the 12-pointer!!!
  • Options
    One thing I'll say, which gets brought up on the Ramble every year, particularly in regards to the playoffs, is that momentum at this time of year in this division can be huge. I'm trying to be realistic, but I fear I'm still in the denial stage of grief. Back-to-back wins against Brentford and MK Dons and not only would I say we're back in with a shout of getting out of the mire, but we'd also have momentum on our side.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out Forever!