Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BIG MATCH PREVIEW PODCAST - Brentford away

This week's Big Match Preview is now available.

@wallin58 and I prove scientifically whether the Addicks will stay up or go down.

We also chat about a few general things at the club, and then we hear from José Riga previewing Brentford.

You can stream the show or download as an mp3 to your computer from our website here - http://bit.ly/1L6H7q1

Or you can subscribe to us in various podcast apps - such as Acast or iTunes - subscribe in iTunes here - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1

ITunes has updated cleanly at our end this week - if it hasn't for you, press unsubscribe. Then search for Charlton Live in the search box, head to our page again and click subscribe again.

Enjoy!

Comments

• LouisMend said:

@wallin58 and I prove scientifically whether the Addicks will stay up or go down.

Rock, paper, scissors is not based on any scientific fact. :wink:
  • 1StevieG said:

LouisMend said:

We had an excel spreadsheet and everything here.
  • LouisMend said:

1StevieG said:

LouisMend said:

We had an excel spreadsheet and everything here.
    When you say everything, you mean a dartboard and up on odds, down on evens? :smile:
  • We'll get Steven Hawking in next week to clarify any discrepancies but I think our reasoning was pretty water tight
  • Bump. Have a listen to the show on the way to Griffn Park
  • LouisMend said:

Bump. Have a listen to the show on the way to Griffn Park

Really enjoyed it. I mean except for the soul crushing part.

Bring on the 12-pointer!!!
  • One thing I'll say, which gets brought up on the Ramble every year, particularly in regards to the playoffs, is that momentum at this time of year in this division can be huge. I'm trying to be realistic, but I fear I'm still in the denial stage of grief. Back-to-back wins against Brentford and MK Dons and not only would I say we're back in with a shout of getting out of the mire, but we'd also have momentum on our side.