Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POKER PLAYERS I NEED YOUR ATTENTION

We are now in March 2016 and we would normally be starting up the poker league very soon. When last seasons results were posted I said that due to low numbers which is mainly due to not being able to play home games on the mobile devices, people then playing on iPads or tablets were unable to play, that I needed suggestions for other platforms where we could play private tournaments on mobile devices. I doubted there would be another which you can organise a league on but that could be done manually.

So far I have had no suggestions so have been unable to organise anything, I am happy to continue organising games and structuring a league etc but I need help and suggestions from all of you as I have never used any other poker platform.

So please if you want to continue help me by researching different sites and features and giving me some information.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• I am happy to continue playing but have to admit I only ever use pokerstars because every other site does not seem to be up to the same standard. Also it was the only one that I could see where you could structure your own league.
  • Doing the league manually isn't a problem but not being able to play on mobile devices is. So many people don't have PCs anymore because they have iPads.
  • How about sky bet. That way we don't have to robbed on the conversation rate. No idea what it's like playing from mobile or tablet though.
  • Are you a member? Could you find out? Do you mean sky bet or sky poker?
  • 888 poker works well on ipad
  • Thank you.

Does that allow private tournaments?
  • pokerstars works on ipads
  • Yes it does but the home games which we were using wasn't
  • Not played before but I'd be keen to join the league
  • Not played in a CL league before either but I'd be up for this too.

I used to play on ThePokerRoom.com until it closed and pushed everybody's accounts into bwin.

I'm looking for a new poker site to join but not many seem to do 10 seats round a table and some barely even feature Texas Hold 'Em No Limit tournaments again with 10 round a table paying out 1st, 2nd, 3rd
  • Sponsored links:

• James and Martin it would be good to have you on board we just need to work out our platform
  • I don't mind where I play, I've only used JokerStars, betfair and Sky poker before, didn't mind Sky or betfair but founf JokerStars to have a better range of games (of course this means nothing in the context of home games)

If we can't find another site we could always run our own 'private' tournaments on a game by game basis.
  • afaik the only option for running private MTTs other than stars is full tilt and that's just about to merge with stars anyway

a few sites do private cash games but not tourneys
  • On poker stars, can you register AND play private tournaments using mobile device?