Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 3-4 Reading

many thanks to the 73 Lifers who gave marks, except for one Lifer who used names like "Big Simon" and his own order, which did not help. Sanogo's mark was not the highest, that record resides with Mr Tony Watt who got 9.04 at home to Huddersfiled last year, stats here:

Comments

• Options
    We're rubber ducked.
  • Options
    Biggest ever gap between best and worst player?
  • Options
    Has Sanogo officially been given the second goal? Thought Tv showed it as an own goal?
  • Options
    i thought it was an own goal

surprised Gudmundsson was seen as our 2nd best player.
  • Options
    redman said:

Has Sanogo officially been given the second goal? Thought Tv showed it as an own goal?

bbc give all three to Sanogo, so I guess the answer is yes
  • Options
    As low as Johnson's mark was, it wasn't he's lowest, but in his 4 games so far he has the lowest average. Riga please do not play him again, we may have got at least a draw with somebody else playing
  • Options

Biggest ever gap between best and worst player?

Also, biggest ever gap between 1st and 2nd best?

• Options
    I thought JBG had a good game but was surprised that Johnson ended up with as many points as he did.
  • Options
    How has sanogo's average year to date been calculated?
  • Options
    redman said:

The Jackson debacle shows us that's there's no such thing as 'officially', anyone can make this stuff up however they like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How has sanogo's average year to date been calculated?

incorrectly! I'll correct the column for the Bees match and thanks for pointing it out
  • Options

redman said:

bbc give all three to Sanogo, so I guess the answer is yes
    Is there a dubious goals committee for the Football League, like the PL has? If not, I guess the clubs can decide who to give the goal to