Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sint-Truiden

I see they lost again this weekend are now only 2 points off bottom place.......This network 'experiment' going well isn't it RD?

2 teams relegated in one season? Quite possibly.

Comments

• It's cos they don't have Piotr parzyzek aka lewandowski v2, aka better than yann aka the most promising striker in Europe firing worldies in for them.
  • It is because despite starting promisingly, Roland sold key players.
  • It is because despite starting promisingly, Roland sold key players.

But Roland runs his business on the proven "take the profit when you can".

Just look at Leicester. Bet their owner wished that they'd cashed in when they could have on the spine of their team prior to promotion - the likes of Schmeichel, Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez and Vardy!

They've missed just three League games between the five of them this season - that's 132 appearances out of a possible 135.
  • There's already a thread on their forum voting on whether the manager should be sacked !
  • But Roland doesn't do failure.........
  • They need to be careful what they wish for. They could end up with Karel
  • @The_President et. al... can you describe the ground a little in relation to potential plans for development at The Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016
    There may be an element of take the profit while you can, but I suspect he was being told that the team could still perform at that level without those players. I suspect this team of experts he has is not that good or as good as he and they think they are. They are always going to get some things right, but if he was told he could do better than Kermogant say – who actually told him that? And now he can see they were wrong, what has he done about it? Stephens is playing at the top of the league too, but he was happy to let them go without gaining a proper understanding of the club. Unfortunately he as continued in this way throughout his ownership. It might help if he was more questioning of the people around him. He thinks Meire is doing a great job. She may have qualities we don't see, but she has made the current situation much worse, and it is strange he can't see that!
  • Isn't Rolands wife in charge?
  • LoOkOuT said:

@The_President et. al... can you describe the ground a little in relation to potential plans for development at The Valley?

I'll try. Come back to me if I havnt answered your questions...

STVV ground is very similar to The Valley - Home supporters in North Stand, Away in South - and very modern West (3 tier)- this is where the most recent development has taken place - and it is very impressive. As I said, its a 3 Tier stand with shops at bottom (at back obviously) facing onto car parks(and underground car park) and bars/restaurants and say, 4 blocks of flats circa 8 storey high. between the flats and shops/stadium is a raised concourse where it seems that it could be used for entertainment/stage etc. and a sprawling Spanish type outdoor entertainment area - very impressive it is.
    The North stand has the hotel built into the back, and can have rooms looking out onto road and some,not many, onto the pitch.

South stand is 2 tier old-style, think Brentford or Southend - but its being redeveloped too.

Also got a new 3G pitch.

Overall, its a very impressive operation - however, they clearly struggle on the pitch - sound familiar ?