Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quigg v Frampton

Can't wait.

For me Quigg has the power to knock anyone out in this weight division. Frampton is one heck of a warrior though.

Going to be a cracker.

Come on Quigg.

Comments

• Looking forward to it
  • Could be 1 of the greatest British fights in recent history. I genuinely can't call the winner. Can't wait
  • Frampton by stoppage.
  • Frampton on points for me.
  • edited February 2016
    Frampton in rounds 7-12. Quigg is a sky hype job to me, happy to eat humble pie if wrong. I also think his power is overrated and Kiko says Frampton was harder puncher of the two. Quiggs best win was a shot Martinez after Frampton beat him twice. I see Frampton on a different level and think he will school him with his boxing and footwork and stop him in second half of fight.
  • Another poor Hearn undercard so far
  • Anyone got a legit stream please?

By the way, not in the mood of a gif of an actual stream...
  • Quigg has the power and can stop a fighter with his body shots alone. Frampton is a tough so and so and it is going to be close. Hard to call but Ill say Quigg,late stoppage.
  • Frampton, round 4
  • @iamdan currently watching on stream planet on my ipad. Found the link via Twitter. @stream planet I think it was
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent work mate.

• I don't know much about these two, I need someone to root for in a fight. Who should I root for!?
  • Another poor Hearn undercard so far

Awful isn't it. I've only heard of Gavin McDonnell!
  • so tough to call but Quigg may well get to him with body shots.
  • Team Frampton
  • Head says: Frampton to be dropped but go on to win on points
    Heart says Quigg inside 6

Fingers crossed, love Quigg.

Can't wait....
  • edited February 2016
    Really rate Frampton and think Quigg is another Hearn hype job to a certain extent.

Though it is a close one to call, I think Frampton edges it, but I would love him to finish Quigg inside 6.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I don't know much about these two, I need someone to root for in a fight. Who should I root for!?

I really like both fighters and both come across as good lads. Frampton is arguably the bigger talent but in terms of being an earnest bloke who just lives for the sport there's not many more beyond Quigg. I also think that Frampton has a lot more about him and will do more than ok outside of the ring if he left boxing tomorrow. Quigg I'm not sure.

Like both fighters but want Quigg to win this and think he will. Either way it should be an absolute cracker if it lives up to its potential.
  • I rate both, watching the fight as a neutral. I hope the best man wins and I expect that man to be Frampton.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 very good fighters if you ask me

should be a good fight
  • Heart says Quigg head doesn't know

Proper even fight
  • Come on quiggy knock him out, I really dont like frampton
  • Come on quiggy knock him out, I really dont like frampton

My sentiments exactly. All that bollocks about Frampton saying he is going to have Quiggs dressing room and then putting his hands on Quigg at one of the press days. All stinks of tying to get a rise out of Quigg before the fight. Let your fists do the talking Quigg.
  • Frampton on points
  • Frampton has dragged himself through this week making it all about him, I despise the little fucka, very rarely does a boxer get under my skin like frampton has managed

I am nervous for quigg got a real nervous feeling because I want him to win this fight so bad

Come on quigg you have the tools take the fucka out
  • Booing quigg wtf
  • cafcbrown said:
    Anyone else having big dips in feed on this?
  • Quigg is an honest fighter... Frampton is too I reckon but starting to believe his hype. Excited
  • Booing for Frampton even louder!!