Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD: Volunteers for Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ditto for me and my son Rufus. He's more excited about joining in the protests than he is about the football. We can get to the ground for 2pm
  • Options
    Please let it be Yann day
  • Options

Will there be black and white scarfs for sale? I have lost the one I purchased at the Ipswich debacle..

We don't have any more plans for scarves from SIO/CARD although the merchandise seller opposite where Rick sells VOTV always has some.

Not cheap though!

:-)
    So you wouldn't happen to have a spare one stashed away you could give to me?! I did buy one at the Ipswich game when handing out the 2% posters after all! ;)
  • Options
    I will be there from around one to help out..
  • Options
    @Arsenetatters @Alwaysneil

If you just come to the area around the club shop and Ransom Walk you'll find either me or other CARD volunteers and you can help with leafleting. We should be doing that between about 1.30 and 2.50.
  • Options
    Thanks, we will get there as early as we can
  • Options

Thanks, we will get there as early as we can

Have emailed you Neil. Call my mobile when you get there and we can hook up.
  • Options
    Sorry, 1st one we have missed. The wife's birthday won today.

Good luck all
  • Options
    Didn't realise there was going to be a rail replacement bus, coming up from Kent... will get there and help as soon as I can..
  • Options
    Posted elsewhere too, but just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you who came to help with CARD activities today. It was freezing cold so especially good to have so many of you along for the blanket coverage of our "Unofficial Programme".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thanks should be for you for organising it. Glad to be a help. Had many positive comments about the whole process and the programme idea in particular.
    Genuine desire to escalate for the Boro game.