Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Preston vs Charlton on BBC Radio London

Tonight's game is on Radio London 94.9FM.

Comments

• Will be listening. COYR.
  • Will watch Arsenal v. Barcelona whilst listening to this. Don't think I'll get confused.
  • I'll be safely in an Indian restaurant
  • Probably Phil Parry himself then. He tells it like it is, and is well on top of our predicament, so we are likely to have sympathetic coverage. Which is no substitute for three points of course.
  • cafc-west said:

Will watch Arsenal v. Barcelona whilst listening to this. Don't think I'll get confused.

A friend of mine, coming back from a short stay in Barcelona, was ushered on a coach at the airport, before someone told him to get off, only then realised it was the Barcelona team coach
  • Don't think it actually is sorry guys, they haven't sent a commentator today just a reporter.
  • Sheff Wed v QPR is on the FM frequency today.
  • Try BBC Radio 5 Sports Extra from 19:40
  • LouisMend said:

Don't think it actually is sorry guys, they haven't sent a commentator today just a reporter.

that's a bit of a joke aint it? when they say on there website it's our match that's being broadcast live.
  • Sponsored links:

• Commentary on 5 extra guys.
  • Live on 5live sports extra
  • NWCorner said:

Live on 5live sports extra

effing BBC Lancashire - no bias there of course - no thanks, bleedin Lancs accents all over.
  • It's a fair commentary, I reckon.
  • Is anyone listening online? Keep getting a woman telling me that due to rights I can't listen on this platform.
  • Yes they said we were the better side until PNE got their first corner
  • Not sure they are allowed to broadcast commentary on Charlton games until after the 9pm watershed
  • Great.

With a toss up between that and flossing my arsehole with barbed wire - I would go for the latter.

Can I have a band-aid please.
  • Great.

With a toss up between that and flossing my arsehole with barbed wire - I would go for the latter.

Can I have a band-aid please.
    You might also need a tetanus shot...
  • So pissed off with the whole bloody lot, owner, clueless CEO, gutless Murray & players who couldn't give a shit. As for backroom staff, how can a supposed professional outfit concede so many goals from corners, and listening to this tonight even from 1 of ours - so bloody pissed off, I certainly will not be spending any of my money watching this shite this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another duff result, but I thought the commentary was very good. No bias at all. The red card incident aside, the commentators spoke well of the CAFC performance.
  • Another duff result, but I thought the commentary was very good. No bias at all. The red card incident aside, the commentators spoke well of the CAFC performance.

This, very good commentators.
  • Henderson seems to be a problem for us on corners!

Used to listen to Radio Lancashire commentaries a lot, they're not bad and, as I said on the match thread sympathetic to the fans' plight, main commentator talked of a mate who is not renewing his ST. Useful coverage, shit result...
  • Those commentators were good. In a different league to those two blokes that used to do it for the Bolton Wanderers season compilation video...."ding-dang-do.....!"