Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP V festival

It's been heading that way but this year it's gone full on. Imagine the cretins at this one.

Comments

• Options
    Dench
  • Options
    Haha, holy shit that is so dead.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Chubby one out of Little Mix is an absolute weapon though

High five

Though can sometimes look a it like ET

• Options

Chubby one out of Little Mix is an absolute weapon though

E.T
  • Options
    If that makes me an alienaphile, then so be it
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    My boy Biebs will be there. Hero.
  • Options
    Years & Years?
  • Options

Years & Years?

21 years. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't need much of an excuse to avoid Essex, but that does it well enough! :smile:

God knows what Jake Bugg & Kaisers are doing there! Only others I actually wouldn't mind seeing would be Faithless & Soul II Soul.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Don't need much of an excuse to avoid Essex, but that does it well enough! :smile:

God knows what Jake Bugg & Kaisers are doing there! Only others I actually wouldn't mind seeing would be Faithless & Soul II Soul.

Kaisers went right down in my estimations when he rocked up on The Voice, agree about Faithless and Soul ll Soul
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Saw faithless there a few years ago before it went full pop. They rocked it.

My first festival was v96... Headlined by Paul weller and pulp. How the mighty have fallen . Annoying, as I can walk there from my house
  • Options
    Shit,was going to go this year after a 4 year break but having seen the line up,no chance. Saw Faithless a few years ago and they were superb but cant justify the expense
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    David Guetta. Top top DJ........
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Bet he ain't as good as Dave 'The Rave' Henry
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

Kaisers went right down in my estimations when he rocked up on The Voice, agree about Faithless and Soul ll Soul
    I actually, still, don't mind that. Saw them last year in Hyde Park with Johnny Marr, Weller & The Who and they put on a great show.
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Bet he ain't as good as Dave 'The Rave' Henry
    Guetta would struggle to mix his own bath water.
  • Options
    Went to the first V festival Blur headlined and were their usual brilliant selves, Divine Comedy & Pavement superb. Can't see myself making this one me thinks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Went to the first V festival Blur headlined and were their usual brilliant selves, Divine Comedy & Pavement superb. Can't see myself making this one me thinks

Ha! That was v98 :) The Prodigy headlined the other night, and after three "songs" I went to see the Bluetones on the other stage. A decision I have never regretted (but often lied about)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    McBobbin said:

Saw faithless there a few years ago before it went full pop. They rocked it.

My first festival was v96... Headlined by Paul weller and pulp. How the mighty have fallen . Annoying, as I can walk there from my house

My first festival too. Remember getting drinks was a mare but was interesting to see it evolve over the years.
  • Options
    Saw Faithless at Ally Pally in december, what a night. Place was bouncing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lnSmTRitY
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Ha! That was v98 :) The Prodigy headlined the other night, and after three "songs" I went to see the Bluetones on the other stage. A decision I have never regretted (but often lied about)
    First one was 96 , Pulp and Weller headlined . I went to that one and the line up was fantastic .
  • Options
    Looks like a decent line up to me, except for bastille who at boardmasters were shocking
  • Options
    Used to go last one I went to was when stone roses were there although that was only for a day the last one I stayed at was Eminem and that had its fair share of wankers.
  • Options
    I assume everyone who wants to go will have to be accompanied by their parents
  • Options
    Safe, corporate, middle-of-the-road load of old bollocks.
  • Options
    Justin f**king Bieber !