Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mass Delivery of Season Tickets

Seen the guy trying to give his Season Ticket to Katrien,how powerful would it be for CARD to not only run their Poll but a collection of season tickets to be handed in on bulk. Rather than contribute donations to card give in your season ticket and boycott last seven home games or pay on the day if you fancy it.Big financial step but also big statement.

Comments

• Options

Seen the guy trying to give his Season Ticket to Katrien,how powerful would it be for CARD to not only run their Poll but a collection of season tickets to be handed in on bulk. Rather than contribute donations to card give in your season ticket and boycott last seven home games or pay on the day if you fancy it.Big financial step but also big statement.

@Davidsmith Have you got a link to this anywhere?
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    The simple and unpalatable, for some, is that we need to boycott the purchase of next years Season Tickets and boycott a forthcoming game at the very least. As fans we need to demonstrate that we will not continue to fund this madness.
  • Options
    whoops
    Simple and unpalatable truth I meant to type
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I cannot see the point of that to be honest. He looks like Oliver standing in front of her asking for more. It would have had much more effect if he had thrown it at her or torn it up and showered her in little pieces. But the truth of the matter is he did not want to do that because he will be in his seat for the next home game and she knows that.

• Options

Just send next season ticket application form to the club without a stamp. They will have to pay for it, when they open the envelope the application firm will be blank.

I like the idea. Perhaps also fill them out with spoof names. Lord Lucan, Micky Mouse, Hercule Poirot, they can all apply for season tickets. Funniest would be if Roland Duchatelet applied for one.
  • Options
    It looks like the bitch didn't even look at the lad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PaddyP17 said:
    I cannot see the point of that to be honest. He looks like Oliver standing in front of her asking for more. It would have had much more effect if he had thrown it at her or torn it up and showered her in little pieces. But the truth of the matter is he did not want to do that because he will be in his seat for the next home game and she knows that.

The alternative explanation is he is polite? What good would throwing it at her (aside from him being arrested) have done? A chuckle for some, another opportunity for Squirrel Face to play the bullied female card she so loves. Better we kill her by a series of non-aggressive incidents such as this.
  • Options
    Sorry but he should have chucked it at her along with using a few choice words, which is what I was getting at on another thread. I very much doubt he would have been arrested for throwing a bit of plastic at her and I doubt Squirrel Face could have twisted a small piece of plastic coming her way to have been any more than a pissed off fan representing how many of us feel, opportunity missed.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

PaddyP17 said:

The alternative explanation is he is polite? What good would throwing it at her (aside from him being arrested) have done? A chuckle for some, another opportunity for Squirrel Face to play the bullied female card she so loves. Better we kill her by a series of non-aggressive incidents such as this.
    Arrested for throwing a season ticket into her lap........do me a favour.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

I think he looks quite upset to be fair.
  • Options
    Don't know him but others in here do. He's not an aggro type and to go up to her at all shows how upset with the performances he is and how this is something she needs to accept responsibility for.

Doesn't sound like this is a normal thing for him to do. Arguments he should have reacted stronger are complete shite. Where were you?

She's clearly rattled by previous protests and also not able to react appropriately. As has been said before, acknowledging him, taking the ticket and then calling him in the week to try and give it back would have been the best thing to do. Anyone here who says they always do the best thing ever, send me a PM, I can find a job for you.

No doubt for me she's well out of her depth and feeling deep in shit right now.

As to sending this seasons ticket back...not for me. As far as next season ticket sales are concerned, no way I'm buying any.'
  • Options
    Throw them on the pitch!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That guy did the right thing - it was peaceful and made her look like a rat for shoddy 'customer care'. Maybe he should have just dropped it in her lap or on the floor but this way he can try again way e.g. to send back by post
  • Options
    Sadly, my three sons told me last night they are packing it in and not renewing. To be honest, breaks my heart. I have had the same tickets for the best part of 24 years starting with my late Father and mate who passed a couple of years ago. So, they will now become customers and only return when things improve. The three people we stand with are also not renewing. I , will renew. But, instead of Saturday being a fun day out with a crowd, I will be sneaking in by myself and watching in silence. This is the real cost.