Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has Roland ever been relegated before?

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
....with his other teams?

I think Sint-Truiden are a yo-yo side, but arent they actually owned by his wife or something?

As far as I know Jena, and Alcorcon tend to finish in the top half of their respective leagues, so could Charlton be the first time one of his clubs has dropped down a league?

If it happens of course.

Comments

• Options
    No ifs about it, it is and WILL happen !!!
  • Options
    No

He sold Germinal Beerschot in 2010. They got relegated under their new owners and then went bust.

At present Sint Truiden and Ujpest are both sufficiently high up their leagues to qualify for the Europa League in 2016-17, AD Alcorcon are currently in a play-off slot for promotion to La Liga and Carl Zeiss Jena are 8th (I think) in their regional league.

We're the odd one out.

Clearly a learning curve for him.
  • Options

No

He sold Germinal Beerschot in 2010. They got relegated under their new owners and then went bust.

At present Sint Truiden and Ujpest are both sufficiently high up their leagues to qualify for the Europa League in 2016-17, AD Alcorcon are currently in a play-off slot for promotion to La Liga and Carl Zeiss Jena are 8th (I think) in their regional league.

We're the odd one out.

Clearly a learning curve for him.

Cheers, Norris McWhirter
  • Options
    Makes you wonder if we could 'do a Beerschot' - quite scary.
  • Options
    Shame it's not enough motivation for him to turn things around.