Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thanks Roland

That's got to be it. Division 1 next season. See no reason we will not struggle there as well..
Roland your idea of running a club is a failure. The managers/ coaches you have used are rubbish. A considerable number of players are not Championship level and some appear to not try anyway.
The CEO is a disgrace. She has no idea. She has alienated fans.
Basically you have ruined a once great club.
You should feel ashamed of what you have done.

Comments

• Options
    I refused to go today, my son went, he went with a mate who was going to his first Charlton away game, I don't know if he'll be going back.
  • Options
    What a wonderful constructive comment Huskaris. I assume you are a RD / KM fan.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Considering the amount of threads on here that are just people thinking their random opinion is worth a brand new thread of its own, I am seriously considering creating one which states that it is called "League One" not "Division One"

Bought a paper today and I was shocked, it cost me 20 shillings.

What's even weirder about it is that the 3rd tier has never been known as Division 1.

It's not really that hard, it's been 12 years.
  • Options

Nope, I really don't like them, I just believe we live in 2016. You're clearly living in a time where Roland still had his marbles.
  • Options
    If I was not boycotting matches I could have a chat with you Huskaris, I know where you are, you are the one sitting on the sofa.
  • Options
    Roland is trying to get us to a level of football that the players in his network can compete at.
  • Options

Roland is trying to get us to a level of football that the players in his network can compete at.

I fear you might be right. This time next year we might be pining for the likes of Sarr, Ba and Reza Shitbag
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If I was not boycotting matches I could have a chat with you Huskaris, I know where you are, you are the one sitting on the sofa.

I'm the one on the sofa, with a burger in one hand, and a "Katrien #1" foam hand on the other.

• Options
    Huskaris said:

Nope, I really don't like them, I just believe we live in 2016. You're clearly living in a time where Roland still had his marbles.
    Did such a time ever actually exist??
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Considering the amount of threads on here that are just people thinking their random opinion is worth a brand new thread of its own, I am seriously considering creating one which states that it is called "League One" not "Division One"

Bought a paper today and I was shocked, it cost me 20 shillings.

League One is League Three in reality anyway.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I'm the one on the sofa, with a burger in one hand, and a "Katrien #1" foam hand on the other.

What's Katrien #1 foam, is it a euphemism???