Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Murray how does two trips to Div 1 as Chairman feel?

Not much else to say really,headline says it all. Chaired us to Premier League twice with Varney and Curbishley. Chairing us to Div 1 twice with about 8 mangers a cart full of crap players two crap owners, enough said.

Comments

• Options
    Don't worry.

Roland thinks English 3rd division = Belgian 3rd division.

If you think the players we have now are bad, you ain't seen nutin
  • Options
    Might think it is KF's level. Personally, I think Sunday League is well above his level.
  • Options
    'Enjoy the Championship, tosser'

Tosser far too good a word for you, Murray.
  • Options
    He thinks RD is good for us!
  • Options
    I am pleased his cash looks further away than ever. He's brought it on himself.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    'President' Murray :-D
  • Options
    Do one Murray. Tosser.
  • Options
    Judas.
  • Options
    But the players he brings in might, just might be of the standard for Division one, they are certainly not championship standard
  • Options
    Can he really believe that RD is good for the club or is it that he doesn't want to admit that he has made another catastrophic cock-up? He has completely lost the plot. Senility has set in strong!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most of what we have now would struggle in L1, if you factor in anyone decent being flogged in the summer plus whats left being replaced with cheaper alternatives then it doesn't bode well.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

But the players he brings in might, just might be of the standard for Division one, they are certainly not championship standard

I suspect most of this lot will be gone by August. We will have re-stocked with League 2 players and former under 21 internationals from American Somoa.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

The same players who were run off the park by Colchester, a team who will be relegated to league 2.
  • Options
    We will be told that the standard of League One was underestimated, but all the staff are still brilliant!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    ross1 said:

What makes you think that when the budget will be much smaller, hence transfer fees and wages will need to be much cheaper?

The current team couldn't beat the worst club in League One last month, and we will have a poorer team when relegated.
  • Options
    Simple question re Mr Murray.
    Why is he at the club?( I have no doubt he cares about Charlton)
    If he cannot see anything wrong eg poor, players, managers, hopeless CEO, he is deluded and of no use.
    If he can see things have gone wrong, he is obviously unable to do anything about it.
  • Options
    LEAGUE 1 NOT DIV 1. It really pisses me off wen people call it DIVISION 1.
  • Options
    Guy is just a tosser (think you used to yell that word out to others, eh Rich).

Total embarrassment - no use to us whatsoever
  • Options

Or we could all just call it what it is - Division 3.
  • Options
    redsek said:

Or we could all just call it what it is - Division 3.
    Nice. Sounds so much worse but highlights how far we have sunk. Division 3 South ... only two seasons from having to apply for re-election.