Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We Want Varney and his Investor

Time to give a message in black and white to Roland, lets run a poll ,come on CARD .
Who wants Roland out and Varney's new investor in, this might now be unanimous and if we can get 10,000 people to vote and we up protests who knows what he might do.

Comments

• Options
    There is an advert for the petition on the top of the home page
  • Options
    Yes, he will have a good laugh at it.
  • Options
    6373 signed the petition.
  • Options
    Are there plans to present the petition to the club/Roland at some point?
  • Options

Are there plans to present the petition to the club/Roland at some point?

I'm laughing my head off and I signed it. We already know the disdain and contempt he holds for us. We need to up the protests, we either get nastier or we wait for next season when Colin and Seb will be the only home support in the ground.
  • Options
    Nastier. We have to show those twats we mean business.
  • Options
    we need to get it to 10,000 and get everyone to not renew their season ticket and present it to every newspaper/media outlet in the country and Belgium. He may not care yet but when he is forking out £6 to £7mn just to break even in Div 1 and nobody wants their kids at our academy, and crowds are down to 5,000 maximum he might start to listen and then Varney can buy the secured debt and offer him some of his back in Premier League!
  • Options
    Where do we sign
  • Options

Where do we sign

Click on the banner on home page !!!!!'

• Sponsored links:

• Options

we need to get it to 10,000 and get everyone to not renew their season ticket and present it to every newspaper/media outlet in the country and Belgium. He may not care yet but when he is forking out £6 to £7mn just to break even in Div 1 and nobody wants their kids at our academy, and crowds are down to 5,000 maximum he might start to listen and then Varney can buy the secured debt and offer him some of his back in Premier League!

Varney's buyers won't want the club then - they are not a charity. It is now or never!
  • Options

Where do we sign

Click on the banner on home page !!!!!'

Thanx done now plus all my family

• Options

Varney's buyers won't want the club then - they are not a charity. It is now or never!
    oh yes they will, as roland's cash will be blown and they can pick it up cheaper.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

oh yes they will, as roland's cash will be blown and they can pick it up cheaper.
    exactly.
    The club is more attractive to them in L1 than Champs.
    Its whether RD is prepared to write off his 'investment' or not to make it attractive enough for them, and for RD to give up on his 'project'
  • Options
    I agree, I think Varney's investors will still take the club in League 1 given that the latest interview only a week ago said that the offer was still on the table.

Plus I'm sure that they could charge the most expensive season tickets in League 1 after the crap that we've had. Add in the lure of Chris Powell returning with money to spend and I'm sure most fans, myself included would happily pay more.
  • Options

They are not Charlton supporters, they will buy the next London club up for sale! We need Roland out quickly.
  • Options
    Unlikely we will ever get a charlton supporter to buy us,but which other club at First Division cost price in London would be more attractive,we have 27,500 stadium already for Premier League with no spend and a great training ground with planning.
  • Options

Unlikely we will ever get a charlton supporter to buy us,but which other club at First Division cost price in London would be more attractive,we have 27,500 stadium already for Premier League with no spend and a great training ground with planning.

Millwall?