Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vanarama League

Are we heading to the Vanarama League in three seasons time?

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    No we'll stabilize in Div 2 (okay League 2 or Div 4 in reality)
  • Options
    Godstone said:

No we'll stabilise in League 2

• Options

As Athletic Charlton 2019 playing at Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    Godstone said:

No we'll stabilise in Div 2

Such confidence.
    :disappointed:
  • Options
    Still way above Karel Fraeye's level
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I think you are being overly confident..Vanarama yes in 3 years...in 6 years Woolwich and District league..playing at Plumstead common!! but the positive is, it will be a nice Sunday morning out, meeting friends and will cost only £1.00
  • Options
    Definitely, as the reformed ACFC on the haul upwards.
  • Options
    Godstone said:

No we'll stabilize in Div 2 (okay League 2 or Div 4 in reality)

....of the Ryman League...
  • Options

I think you are being overly confident..Vanarama yes in 3 years...in 6 years Woolwich and District league..playing at Plumstead common!! but the positive is, it will be a nice Sunday morning out, meeting friends and will cost only £1.00

And a few of us might get in the team
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

And a few of us might get in the team
    'Few of us might get in the team'....a positive, there is always a positive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who would we play in our traditional season curtain raiser?
  • Options

Of course not, don't be so silly.

They will have changed the sponsor by the time we get there.
  • Options
    I do worry that we'll end up like Luton or Grimsby. No team has a divine right to be in the football league. If the addled old bastard and his skiving care assistant are determined not to leave i dread to think how bad things can get
  • Options

Probably Welling. It would be good to play against a stronger team to see how we are shaping up.
  • Options

Marvels Lane under 12s ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Nope we'll drop down this season, scrape our way into the playoffs next season and have a day out at Wembley, only for Sheffield United to finally come good and beat us in the final
  • Options
    Anyone who witnessed our wretched performance at Colchester, who are bottom of League 1 with a goal difference even worse than ours but still ran rings round us a few weeks ago, will be very worried about next season.
  • Options

Not worried at all... I won't be there! Had enough of watching shite players, most of whom I can't pronounce their names - nearly all of whom have been on the on the treatment table and haven't kicked a ball for months (and take their wages!) and have as much affinity towards Charlton as my next door neighbour's cat! Can't think why thousands of people still go!
    In all my years watching the Addicks I have experienced a few relegations and you can almost 'smell' when it's in the air for months previous... and this isn't so much a smell as a stink!!