Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any good football quiz questions ?

Comments

• Options

1 player has scored a hat trick I'm the premier league, championship, league 1, league 2, fa cup, league cup and internationally

Robert Earnshaw? ... Although cant think where the League Two period would have come from
    When he was at Cardiff mate.
    Never realised they were as low as League Two in 2000...
  • Options

Name the three Iranians to have played in the Premier League...

Teymorian
    Bagheri
    Dejagah
  • Options
    Who is the only footballer to play internationally in 4 different decades?

Which is the only English league club whose name contains no letters which can be ‘coloured in’?

Name the 4 teams in the top 4 English divisions whose names start and end with the same letter.

Which 4 football teams' name contains all 5 vowels?

What's unique about St Johnstone's name?

Which English teams are furthest North, East, South and West?

• Options
    of all the league clubs in the UK, which set of female supporters are most likely to take it up the arse?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    sam3110 said:

Which is the only English league club whose name contains no letters which can be ‘coloured in’? Hull City

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Name the 4 teams in the top 4 English divisions whose names start and end with the same letter.

Charlton Athletic
  • Options

of all the league clubs in the UK, which set of female supporters are most likely to take it up the arse?

Do Brighton Fans in drag count?
  • Options

Teymorian
    Bagheri
    Dejagah
    Didnt think you'd get Teymorian...
  • Options

Teymorian
    Bagheri
    Dejagah
    Didnt think you'd get Teymorian...
    I was going to say the the old cricketer Ronnie Irani but didn't think I'd get away with it.
  • Options

The winner is whoever gets this one right or if no does get it right gets the closest number.

How many FIFA affiliated nations have been represented in the Premier League?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

sam3110 said:

Charlton Athletic
    Liverpool
    Aston Villa
    Northampton town.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

The winner is whoever gets this one right or if no does get it right gets the closest number.

Nope...
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Which is the only football team to have lost an FA Cup match (in the third round) but still got to the final?

Charlton, when it was a two legged affair just after the war.

Newcastle also "lost" a 3rd round game against Forest but it was abandoned with a couple of minutes to play when fans invaded the pitch. The Geordies won the replayed game and got to the final (1974?).
  • Options

• Options

It's got to be at least 100 so i'm going for 101
  • Options
    edited February 2016

I know what you've done to reach this conclusion. The same as I did, but I thought I'd go for a number not far off.
  • Options

You bloody cheat.......
    ?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Which is the only English league club whose name contains no letters which can be ‘coloured in’?

Which 4 football teams' name contains all 5 vowels?

is the international Jari Litmenen ?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

You bloody cheat.......
    ?

You bloody cheat.......
    ?
    Haha I thought you may have googled it. I should t be so sceptical
  • Options

You bloody cheat.......
    ?

You bloody cheat.......
    ?
    nope, i take it i was right then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Only team in Britain to have a J in their name.
  • Options

You bloody cheat.......
    ?

You bloody cheat.......
    ?
    You were indeed
  • Options

You bloody cheat.......
    ?

You bloody cheat.......
    ?
    You were indeed
    get in! what do i win?
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Charlton Athletic
    Liverpool
    Aston Villa
    Northampton town.
    What about York City?

• Options
    Who was born in Paddington, played for both Sheffield Clubs, Everton, Newcastle, WBA, Man City and Leeds and whose father is a famous Hollywood Film Star.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Newcastle, Norwich, Plymouth, Plymouth

• Options
    Addickted said:

sam3110 said:

Charlton Athletic
    Liverpool
    Aston Villa
    Northampton town.
    What about York City?

Addickted said:

Who was born in Paddington, played for both Sheffield Clubs, Everton, Newcastle, WBA, Man City and Leeds and whose father is a famous Hollywood Film Star.

Imre Varadi.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    sam3110 said:

Peter Shilton or Stanley Matthews

• Options

Addickted said:

sam3110 said:

Charlton Athletic
    Liverpool
    Aston Villa
    Northampton town.
    What about York City?

Addickted said:

Imre Varadi.
    :wink: