Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dundee UNITED Chairman apologises to fans

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35597015

Interesting read. I think the thing that stood out the most for me was that they have the 3rd highest wage bill in the SPL, yet are rock bottom. I know we have the 3rd lowest, but it is a refreshing read if you are a Dundee fan.

I don't think we've even had an apology from KM or RD over things like the season ticket delay, the Bournemouth debacle, the mix up over the Moore/Campbell memorial mix up. Let alone an apology for the 5 managers, the lies, the constant shite that's been served up on the pitch and everything else that has gone on under their reign.

I just thought I would mention this as I see it as a leader taking responsibility. It's quite refreshing and RD and KM should take note. They won't, their incompetent, rude and arrogant.

Comments

• Dundee UNITED
  • They won't, their incompetent, rude and arrogant.

Yup
  • Support East Stirlingshire.......
    Guaranteed to be not very good.

*love the 'shire
    Hate the Blue Brazil (Cowdenbeath)
  • edited February 2016

Support East Stirlingshire.......
    Guaranteed to be not very good.

*love the 'shire
    Hate the Blue Brazil (Cowdenbeath)

Oiii... Nowt wrong with the Blue Brazil!!... Been a fan of theirs since I was little, ever since I saw their Full Time score on Grandstand and couldnt understand why a team would be call Cow Breath
  • We flew up to Scotland to take in a East Stirling match, was against "Cowbreath".
    My missus at the time was from Guyana, so, after hearing about the nickname she changed support.

We lost 2-0.

Gits.
  • We flew up to Scotland to take in a East Stirling match, was against "Cowbreath".
    My missus at the time was from Guyana, so, after hearing about the nickname she changed support.

We lost 2-0.

Gits.

How long ago was that now as Cow Breath havent been in the Third Division for a good few years now

They're one of those sides I'd love to see play one day
  • 2004 I think.
  • I know that KM/RD are a little crap but I don't think it's their fault with the ST delay. It's not really their fault with wrong photo. Staff lower down are to blame.

RD/KM can be blamed over the gaffers though. The wrong players yes. The lies yes. But not for the memorial mix up or the ST delay. I mean was it KM who was incharge of the big screen? I doubt it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Going up with 15 other Charlton fans to see Dundee on the 27th, great the Arabs are bottom.