Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Multi National Charlton Squad

Looking at the squad list it is easy to see that we could field a side that would exclude English players and that includes the bench.
I do not necessarily have a problem with that. They could come from Middle Earth for all I care, as long as they got a goal now and then and could find a teammate from five yards.Surely this is the first season we have been able to do this ( I don't mean recruiting from Middle Earth).
I now see Roly's strategy. His recruits are all spies and we are helping him to achieve Global domination.

Comments

• Options
    Henderson
    Motta
    Teixeira
    Diarra
    Young
    Gudmundsson
    Poyet
    Ba
    Bergdich
    Makienok
    Vetokele

Subs: Mitov, Fanni, Fox, Sarr, Reza, Sanogo, Kennedy.

Not an Englishman in sight!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Henderson
    Motta
    Teixeira
    Diarra
    Young
    Gudmundsson
    Poyet
    Ba
    Bergdich
    Makienok
    Vetokele

Ouch... shame @ricky_otto didnt post this comment, would have loved picking it apart lol!
  • Options

Pedro45 said:

Henderson
    Motta
    Teixeira
    Diarra
    Young
    Gudmundsson
    Poyet
    Ba
    Bergdich
    Makienok
    Vetokele

Ouch... shame @ricky_otto didnt post this comment, would have loved picking it apart lol!
    Even I wouldn't argue that there's a few 'Englishmen' amongst that lot @ForeverAddickted

It my own fault - having nothing better to do all day but trawl through numerous posts on CL.
  • Options
    Actually Morgan Fox is the only true Englishman there as he was born in Chelmsford.

Mikhail Kennedy was born in Derry whilst Diego Poyet who has played for England age groups was born in Zaragoza
  • Options

Actually Morgan Fox is the only true Englishman there as he was born in Chelmsford.

Mikhail Kennedy was born in Derry whilst Diego Poyet who has played for England age groups was born in Zaragoza

Not sure what planet, let alone country Sarr was born on.
  • Options
    Pope
    Solly Lennon Johnson THD
    Jackson Cousins Harriott
    Lookman Ansah Kag
  • Options

Went to school with Diego. He's English - the birthplace doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Went to school with Diego. He's English - the birthplace doesn't really matter.
    No its who your parents are... :)