Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oops

When putting pics on the CAFC official facebook site best to check what the kids have on their jackets

Comments

• Oh dear ;)
  • I seriously wonder if anything is ever done correctly.
  • Oh I love it. The club really helped ensure Pinocchio day got maximum exposure, and helped make it a success.
    Best thing they have done for us since Pinocchio herself turned up.
  • I assume the Club has the parents permission to post pictures of their child on Facebook.
  • I assume the Club has the parents permission to post pictures of their child on Facebook.

Given the way the club runs at the moment, I would suspect not.
  • Get a parent to complain, no telling on what perverts computer those images may turn up.
  • They tried to find kids without stickers but there were none in the stadium! Katrien cried about it apparently so got sent to the directors box with a blankie and 14 chips to shut her up!
  • Looking at all the free ticket brigade wandering aimlessly around the stadium on Saturday, I wondered how many understood the significance of the Pinnochio masks and stickers? They must have thought it an odd incentive for the visiting kids.....
  • Sponsored links:

They don't need permission as the photo was taken on private land with the permission of the owner. There is nothing to stop someone taking a picture of anyone else in a public place or a private place with permission of the owner. This is something that professional photographers have campaigned about for years because, without this view of the world, their job would be almost impossible.
  • They really are a bunch of clueless Belgian buffoons!!!!
  • That wee man in the first picture has a wonderful barnet. Shame there's a weird knight and a stoned bird behind him ruining a good pic
  • When putting pics on the CAFC official facebook site best to check what the kids have on their jackets

Subversion within the ranks. KM must be getting paranoid by now, but of course it's not paranoia, we really are out to get her (sacked, that is).
  • That Robin goes me the creeps with his home and away eyes.
  • Would the mascots be prepared to walk around with a CARD banner at half time I wonder?
  • Would the mascots be prepared to walk around with a CARD banner at half time I wonder?

not a bad idea.

or, we could kidnap the chicken (forget the knight as he would fend us off with his sword), nick the chicken costume, get a CARD volunteer to put on the chicken costume and send him/her out on to the pitch armed with all sorts of 'Roland/Katrien/Cajones Out' paraphernalia.

*fully expects armed security to be walking around with mascots during match days from now on*.
  • To be honest, at this point the sticker is the least terrible PR blunder possible. I'm surprised they didn't put up a picture of a young Charlton fan with Gunnersaurus and claim it was Sir Losealot or whatever that thing's called
  • That robin mascot is the best thing about the club just now. Always brightens my day.