Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cristian Ceballos?

2»

Comments

• Nothing has been said about injuries, not even after the Colchester disaster when he was subbed at half time
  • Surely he would be able to do a job in league 1 next year. If Pritchard could, then why not him?

Depends what his sell on value is like... If we can get some decent cash for him, let him go
    Personally hope we get nothing for him and he costs Rd more money. Hopefully showing him signing young players for nothing and not being able to get rid of them for 2-3 years whilst paying their wages because they are not good enough might make him realise that's not the way to buy players.
  • He's running corner taking workshops last I heard.
  • He was in the West Stand watching the match with Bauer and Fanny on Saturday.
  • sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

Id be starting him over JBG at the moment, certainly couldnt do any worse and deserves a chance.

Couldn't do any worse than being the top assist maker for the team? Oh ok
    I honestly do not get the love in with him . Top assist maker this season yeah? With 9? 3 of which were in one game 2 weeks ago . He has scored one goal this season and made 6 assists across the other 30 games. Now regardless of whether the team haven't scored many goals blah blah , that still isn't good enough. He's sauntered in and out of games all season not giving a fuck, stropping cos what he didn't get a move? Stropping cos our best striker had a supposed row with him and he didn't like it? Ceballos may of been injured but I'd give him a chance. I'm certain he'd show more fight than what JBG has all season .
  • cafc4life said:

sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

Id be starting him over JBG at the moment, certainly couldnt do any worse and deserves a chance.

I honestly do not get the love in with him . Top assist maker this season yeah? With 9? 3 of which were in one game 2 weeks ago . He has scored one goal this season and made 6 assists across the other 30 games. Now regardless of whether the team haven't scored many goals blah blah , that still isn't good enough. He's sauntered in and out of games all season not giving a fuck, stropping cos what he didn't get a move? Stropping cos our best striker had a supposed row with him and he didn't like it? Ceballos may of been injured but I'd give him a chance. I'm certain he'd show more fight than what JBG has all season .
    Best Striker? Young Anthony scored 7 goals in 36 games for us, JBG has 12 in 61, so actually has a better goals to games ratio than him, despite only scoring once this season.

If he truly wanted a move he wouldn't have signed a new deal in the summer.

If he truly didn't give a fuck he would have taken the Watt bust up as an excuse and forced a transfer then.
  • sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

Best Striker? Young Anthony scored 7 goals in 36 games for us, JBG has 12 in 61, so actually has a better goals to games ratio than him, despite only scoring once this season.

If he truly didn't give a fuck he would have taken the Watt bust up as an excuse and forced a transfer then.
    Okay so explain why he's been so poor all season? Maybe it's just because he's not as good as people make out
  • Surely he would be able to do a job in league 1 next year. If Pritchard could, then why not him?

Depends what his sell on value is like... If we can get some decent cash for him, let him go
    Thanks for your input Roland.
  • The end of last season we strongly benefited from having a real threat down both flanks.

Looking back, if we had signed Bulot in the summer, I doubt very much we'd be in the bottom 3
  • Sponsored links:

• Considering how good he was last us last year, he has been a huge dissapoint this season. This stat that he has 9 assists doesn't say anthing about how he has sulked and been anoymous in so many games.
  • edited February 2016
    cafc4life said:

sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

Okay so explain why he's been so poor all season? Maybe it's just because he's not as good as people make out
    Spending more time in his own half than the second half of last season (i.e. when he looked most effective) and being double/triple marked on the right wing at The Valley (clubs know how important it is to stop him....last season he wasn't especially well known).

A move to a more central position, especially in the home games, could increase his influence. The possible shift to 3-5-2 could see him given a free role.
  • I thought JBG played quite well on Saturday and certainly tried hard.
  • Simonsen said:

cafc4life said:

sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

Spending more time in his own half than the second half of last season (i.e. when he looked most effective) and being double/triple marked on the right wing at The Valley (clubs know how important it is to stop him....last season he wasn't especially well known).

A move to a more central position, especially in the home games, could increase his influence. The possible shift to 3-5-2 could see him given a free role.
    Last season we had a threat down both flanks, making it harder to double mark JBG
  • All about opinions ain't it . Don't agree with yours but each to there own
  • edited February 2016
    Johann does keep getting singled out. Surely providing the highest amount of assists in the whole division for the second lowest placed and second lowest scoring team is a pretty decent contribution?
  • JBG is this months scapegoat. Liked his tweet after the Rotherham game, he knows how much of a basket club we are.
  • How has JBG come across in the few Supporters Meetings that he's attended... Does he appear to be someone who dont care about us?

(He's been to more than most surely?)
  • How has JBG come across in the few Supporters Meetings that he's attended... Does he appear to be someone who dont care about us?

(He's been to more than most surely?)

I thought he was a nice bloke. But he did say at the end of last season, that if a Prem club came in for him, he would have to consider it, as everyone wants to progress and it would be hard to turn down quadrupling his salary.

His comments were fair enough and I was very surprised he signed a new contract. I think Hull were interested, but got relegated.
  • Wolves are the only team I've actually read in the papers to have been interested in him.

Could see him at Swansea maybe but thats because of Siguardsson