Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone on here responsible for this?

Was in the Bee Hive in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife over the weekend to watch some football and had the pleasant and proud surprise to see our scarf hanging up. Anyone on here responsible?

Comments

• Options
    Always good to see 'our' scarf at these sort of bars. Was in Benidorm a couple of years ago in a bar called Jimmy's Red Lion Bar (Jimmy is a Boro fan).....had every scarf under the sun but ours....if I ever go back to Beni I'll sort him one of ours out.....if not then any CL's going out there check him out...it's a great bar by the way.
  • Options
    No mate I know that bar but it's nothing to do with me
    There is a few CAFC supporters on this island though
    @Brendan_O_Connell
  • Options

No mate I know that bar but it's nothing to do with me
    There is a few CAFC supporters on this island though
    @Brendan_O_Connell

What a strange and magical place it must be...
  • Options
    Excellent stuff. I'm going to be working in Santa Cruz for 2 months from Sunday. Any good spots to watch footy there @TenerifeJay ??
  • Options
    There's a Charlton scarf pinned to the ceiling of an 'Irish pub' on the Vieux Port, Marseille.

Nope, wasn't me.

• Options
    There is a Charlton scarf pinned to the ceiling of a sports bar called Muza in Arad, Israel.

Yep, it was me!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I donated one of my old Charlton scarfs to a team I played for called "Western Springs Villa" and it's now in a clubhouse in Auckland, NZ. I also saw one in bars in Vilnius and Prague (probably @PragueAddick I'm guessing).
  • Options
    No but the Linlithgow Rose one's mine.
  • Options
    Could have made it black and white!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When we used to spend our autumn week in the North a few years ago, we'd go to the Bee Hive to watch the internationals on their big screens.

Don't remember seeing the scarf at that time.
  • Options
    There is an ecru away shirt pinned to a bar ceiling at the very end of the Kavos strip in Corfu, I put it there in 1999.
  • Options
    Charlton shirt proudly on display in the Irish Bar, Kunming.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    When on holiday in Pineda de Mar, Spain, we gave the owner of Pepe's Bar our green/purple away shirt and he hung it above the door with the scarves from other clubs. We returned two years later but it was gone. He told us that one of his waiters nicked it before they left.
  • Options
    I'm going to Chernobyl this summer. I'll hang up a flag on the power plant
  • Options
    theres a couple of scarfs/shirts in Mama Mia's Steak house in Golden Sands Bulgaria left by me
  • Options
    Charlton shirts in The Bulldog and the Sportsbar Venue in Costa Teguise.
  • Options

No prizes for guessing who put that there!
  • Options
    The Bulldog, Costa Teguise.
  • Options
    Sportsbar Venue, Costa Teguise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is a Charlton shirt in Si Bar, La Manga.
  • Options

I wouldn't get that excited!
  • Options
    The best I can offer is a bar in Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand where graffiti is encouraged. I recall writing "Dennis in the last minute"; it was still there when I went back a year or two ago.