Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland :- "Investment ? What does that mean, a New BillBoard?

Comments

• edited February 2016
    No maybe just a new board, Roland, with none of you lot on it.
  • Because, let's face it, if you want to advertise pitchside, the first person you think of contacting is the owner, or even his representative on Earth, the CEO.

Heaven forbid that anyone would ever consider talking to, say, a Commercial or Finance Department....
  • Maybe the CARD organisation should be getting some Roland Out pitch side advertising?
  • Do we not think Roland meant this as an intentional sideswipe at CARD, or is that crediting him with too much intelligence?
  • It's crediting him with too much intelligence
  • I used to have 2 x pitchside boards for my company and they f*****d that up as well. The first season they placed them in totally different positions to what we had agreed and the second season when I went to pay they said "sorry we don't want your money as we have removed your boards and sold the space to someone else"
  • I used to have 2 x pitchside boards for my company and they f*****d that up as well. The first season they placed them in totally different positions to what we had agreed and the second season when I went to pay they said "sorry we don't want your money as we have removed your boards and sold the space to someone else"

Not likely to be such a problem next season...