Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What information does RD have about "Things going wrong which lead to the current situation

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
As quoted in the interview with the SLP.

What could he possibly mean by this? Do we think this is just another attempt by this cretin to pull the wool over our eyes or are there other forces at play down at the Valley?

Discuss

Comments

• He's probably blaming the sex on the pitch advert seeing that KM went ahead and did it without his consent
  • He's probably blaming the sex on the pitch advert seeing that KM went ahead and did it without his consent

Isn't non consensual sex illegal? :-)

Katrien Meire said that she didn't see the edited version before it was put up for the world to see. Knowing the content, Why not ?

KM also said she might lose her job over it, but when she told RD that it had/would increase sales, He was OK with IT.
  • If you want an answer to this question, I think you may have to wait another two years for his next appearance.
  • Let down by Alan Turing would be my guess, poor love.
  • Truthfully, I think it's likely to be the watering down of FFP.

It's either that, or the actions of the regime have created a hole in the space-time continuum, and CAFC are being invaded from a parallel universe, with the highly talented and committed individuals he has had hired being replaced by incompetent clones.
  • seth plum said:

Let down by Alan Turing would be my guess, poor love.

Who? Should I know this name?
  • He probably means all those nasty players and their even nastier agents who won't sign for us because we are now generally recognised in the football world as a laughing stock/ a basket-case/ a soap opera (no need to delete as all are appropriate).

@Weegie Addick you're wrong, apparently it's shambles....
  • Sponsored links:

• Various unplanned boxing bouts (wink)?
    And/Or
    BP not realising JBG could speak Dutch ?
  • cafcfan said:

seth plum said:

Let down by Alan Turing would be my guess, poor love.

Who? Should I know this name?
    Yes, you should.
    Enough of all this tur-ing and fro-ing...
  • I can only imagine he was referring to some discontent amongst the players, perhaps something to do with Tony Watt.
  • Must be the issues over financial fair play and other clubs outbidding us for first choice wanted players.
  • Bottom line is that he owns the club. No need for him to spout ridiculously cryptic crap which leaves us guessing, when he can just come out and tell the world
  • edited February 2016
    Don't forget he's a politician (of sorts), as well as a businessmen. He's obviously read at least Chapter 1 of Political Careers for Dummies. That covers waffle, avoiding giving straight answers, blaming your predecessors and a host of other tricks.