Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Free pies and former players?

Getting a bit desperate or decent attempt at reconciliation? You decide.

Comments

• EX LEGENDS AND REGIME POODLES

Keith Peacock, Colin Walsh, Mark Penfold, Colin Powell, Richard Bowman, Len Glover and Theo Foley

What on earth are they thinking!
  • What pie?
  • Pies and former players? Thought Astrit was coming back for a moment then!
  • Tempting though to be honest.
  • kentred2 said:

EX LEGENDS AND REGIME POODLES

Keith Peacock, Colin Walsh, Mark Penfold, Colin Powell, Richard Bowman, Len Glover and Theo Foley

Isn't that the bunch who are there every week drifting round the corporate hospitality areas? So not many hospitality bookings this week I'm guessing.

Anyway, far too obvious, desperate and feeble attempt to to lure people away from the protest. Would be better off sticking them on the pitch at 3 o'clock, might pick up some points for once.
  • They think we're all fatties!

Bit disappointed in Len Glover though, thought he was one of us.
  • To be fair, I don't think the club are arranging events such as this and showing the rugby in the bar to get people away from the protest, they are to promote the "match day experience" one of their objectives for the club.

And I personally wouldn't knock any of these ideas and think opening Crossbars to the customers was one of the few good ideas the Belgians have come up with. Shame the rest has been a shambles.
  • Power, Corruption and Lies Pies.

And lies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps a response/action after a few on here have touted the idea of filling the supporters bars to capacity with people not willing to buy anything.
    Also, those pies left over from the Blackburn game won't throw themselves in the bin.
  • what a touch quick pint and free pie then round to the protest
  • Peter Garland ?
  • Hope they're not the pies they haven't sold in the last couple of home games.
  • iamdan said:

What pie?

Humble
  • Suggest people take the pies and launch them towards the directors box
  • MrLargo said:

kentred2 said:

Isn't that the bunch who are there every week drifting round the corporate hospitality areas? So not many hospitality bookings this week I'm guessing.

Anyway, far too obvious, desperate and feeble attempt to to lure people away from the protest. Would be better off sticking them on the pitch at 3 o'clock, might pick up some points for once.
    Yes most of them host the hospitality lounges. We pay a lot of money to use the KPS and I will not be happy if they are taken away from our lounge when their presence is advertised as part of our package.

Obviously a ploy to stop fans from attending the protest after the match.
  • MrLargo said:

kentred2 said:

Yes most of them host the hospitality lounges. We pay a lot of money to use the KPS and I will not be happy if they are taken away from our lounge when their presence is advertised as part of our package.

Obviously a ploy to stop fans from attending the protest after the match.
    Unless there is a monsoon after the game then there will be more people attending the protest tomorrow once they read that nonsense in the South London.
  • Desperate Del Boy Douchatelet. Travels over from Belgium for a waste of space interview and to decide how to get rid of the Charlton Pie Mountain, growing since the Blackburn game.
  • I think it's a typo. There's an extraneous "e" in "pie".

What they actually meant was that they're going to charge 3.14159265359 the going rate for the pint.
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

What pie?

Humble
    Humble Pie? Great band.

• No Anil Koc, Yohann Thuram, Piotr Parsley in attendance... How can they list this as a Legends Event without those true heros
  • HandG said:

And I personally wouldn't knock any of these ideas and think opening Crossbars to the customers was one of the few good ideas the Belgians have come up with

A well known (silver haired) fan actually came up with that idea. Meire admittedly then took it on board.
  • The pies will all be the left over crap from the kiosks. Stone cold and a choice of one.