Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Podcast out

Tonight's much anticipated podcast is now available.

With our exclusive interview, we review the goings on of the week.

We also talk about Ademola Lookman's nomination for an award, and hear from Riga as we look ahead to Cardiff

Stream it here - http://bit.ly/20Y7VMM

Or download it from iTunes here - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1

Comments

• just listened to the full interview... brilliantly done!!
  • Just listened. I think you over egged it a tad last night.
  • He's a fake.

I am Spartacus!
  • I knew it!!!!

Thought it sounded like Louis talking to himself.
  • Just got to the end of the interview.. very well played!
  • I don't agree that it was over egged last night. Publicity was needed and achieved. The actual interview makes a great point.
  • Another very good Charlton Live show. The surprise interview was very nicely done. It shows the complete own goal of the clubs response to the Katien Meire's resignation joke.

From Riga's interview, it doesn't sound like Sanogo or Fanni or ready. Vetekele doesn't sound fit either. Shows the completely rubbish January window. Yet another head coach hung out to dry by Duchatlet. Riga will earn his money trying to cobble together a team against Cardiff. Only bright spot is Cardiff don't have Kenwyne Jones or Watt.

Anyway, well worth a listen.
  • I've been wondering what Frank Bruno has been doing with himself recently ....
  • Should help the club with their 'invetigation in progress'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Louis Mendez in the guy on the right.
    Who is deep throat ?
  • LuckyReds said:

Just got to the end of the interview.. very well played!

To be honest, compared with the original stunt, that was pretty poor.

• Can't seem to see the new episode on iTunes, latest available on is Sunday's?
  • edited February 2016
    Sorry, but I was unable to comprehend most of the interview due to traffic noise and the mostly unintelligible Frank Bruno voice. Think you need a good sound engineer for the show also as I find it difficult to hear the guests comments. Otherwise great.....time for bed I think.
  • I didn't really 'get it'.....
  • Doesn't sound like he's going to be troubling the MENSA adjudicators anytime soon.
  • edited February 2016
    Strange choice to interview in the central reservation of the North Circular

Edit: OK got to the end. Great effort :)
  • PL54 said:

Doesn't sound like he's going to be troubling the MENSA adjudicators anytime soon.

What could possibly make you think that?

I'm fairly certain that MENSA don't really care about an individual's diction/elocution; and, at any rate, just because an individual does not express themselves verbally in a manner that meets your approval, it does not mean anything about either a) their intelligence or b) educational attainment.

I cannot say that my experience is definitive, but I have noticed, in the groves of academe (as opposed to those of Perry), that accent and diction was almost never an indicator of ability - indeed, often the most sophisticated, even plummy, voice was married to the least intellectual ability.
  • LouisMend said:

I agree with CE too, I certainly over egged it in hindsight. Was bricking it yesterday because it got a bit more out of hand than I expected and was thinking this is going to let people down a bit if they were actually taking it seriously, which of course some did because I did over egg it.

Joke was aimed at the club's 'investigation' seemingly turning someone's simple prank into CSI South London and that was the punchline of the interview - good chance for the voice actor to air some grievances at the club in the interview though.

Mixed reactions on here and Twitter, some found it funny, some let down - but we tried something a bit different and am glad we did to try and mix the show up a bit.

Will learn from this!

Any chance of a Roly interview special?????
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

I agree with CE too, I certainly over egged it in hindsight. Was bricking it yesterday because it got a bit more out of hand than I expected and was thinking this is going to let people down a bit if they were actually taking it seriously, which of course some did because I did over egg it.

Joke was aimed at the club's 'investigation' seemingly turning someone's simple prank into CSI South London and that was the punchline of the interview - good chance for the voice actor to air some grievances at the club in the interview though.

Mixed reactions on here and Twitter, some found it funny, some let down - but we tried something a bit different and am glad we did to try and mix the show up a bit.

Will learn from this!

Any chance of a Roly interview special?????
    Let me get my voice decoder.....
  • A bullshit detector alarm might be useful too.
  • LouisMend said:

Will learn from this!

I wouldn't worry about it Louis. I thought it was pretty funny, not everyone will find it so but who cares.
  • edited February 2016
    I found it funny;
    but the disappointment for many was we thought it would be revealed
    she did it herself. (or did she ?)
    Well we know she likes to be a victim and the centre of attention.
  • Unintelligible. Glad Frank Bruno is back out and about though.
  • Just listened on train up. Well done Louis.