Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Konchesky

Comments

• I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Pie and mash is crap.
    +1
  • bobmunro said:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Pie and mash is crap.
    +1
    You can treat the rest of your family if you're ever in Brentwood though Bob!!
  • Typical East End fare.

Bloke I worked with years ago was a Hammers fan (his flat overlooked their training ground at Chadwell Heath) and the highlight of his week was pie & mash before a home match. I mean, its hardly a culinary skill is it. A meat pie & mashed potatoe.
  • edited May 2021
    bobmunro said:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Pie and mash is crap.
    +1
    You can treat the rest of your family if you're ever in Brentwood though Bob!!
    In the unlikely event of ever finding myself in Brentwood, I will refuse point blank despite my wife and kids pleading for pie and mash!

Pie and mash is crap.
    Bring back the flag button!!
  • Not a big fan of the pies although I do occasionally partake. Must say I like the mash and liquor and my favourite is stewed eels. 
  • Have to mention Goddard's pies in Greenwich. Outstanding Kate & Sidney. 

Have to admit mash in pie and mash shops is never as good as at home though.
  • edited May 2021
    Huskaris said:
    Is he doing that because he just really wants to run a pie and mash shop or do you think he needs to do it for a living?

Always so aware of how thin the line between being comfortable and set for life is in football, both in terms of timing and ability.
    He should be a multi millionaire unless he pissed it all away
  • I go to Brentwood high street fairly often and I have never seen a Pie & Mash shop there.
    As soon as the rules allow us to eat out again, and as I am rather partial to a plate of Pie Mash & Liquor I will give Paul’s establishment a try and report back my findings.
  • Sponsored links:

• I go to Brentwood high street fairly often and I have never seen a Pie & Mash shop there.
    As soon as the rules allow us to eat out again, and as I am rather partial to a plate of Pie Mash & Liquor I will give Paul’s establishment a try and report back my findings.
    It looks like a converted garage.

konch's kafe - Google Search

You may need to book.

Pie and mash is crap.
    Bring back the flag button!!
    Highly over rated.
  • Food of the gods!
  • Pie and Mash is Spanner food - end of story.

The only acceptable food for Charlton fans is ham and cheese sandwiches that fit nicely into our lunchboxes for when we are out trainspotting at any major mainline UK station.
    Not forgetting a flask of tea.
  • Vincenzo said:
    Have to mention Goddard's pies in Greenwich. Outstanding Kate & Sidney. 

Have refused to go there when I found out they were supplying the stripey nigels with Pie and Mash.

• I thought it was weak lemon squash?
  • Sponsored links:

• Vincenzo said:
    Have to mention Goddard's pies in Greenwich. Outstanding Kate & Sidney

Don't you mean Steak and Kidney ?
  • Vincenzo said:
    Have to mention Goddard's pies in Greenwich. Outstanding Kate & Sidney

Don't you mean Steak and Kidney ?
    He must go to Sweeney Todd's for his pie & mash
  • Dave Rudd said:
    I go to Brentwood high street fairly often and I have never seen a Pie & Mash shop there.
    It looks like a converted garage.

konch's kafe - Google Search

You may need to book.
    Now I know why I have never seen it.

Paul’s cafe looks like it is located in dodgy back street.
    In fact I reckon you could buy a lot more than just Pie & Mash around there.
  • Former West Ham player Paul Konchesky has agreed a two-year deal to become manager of West Ham's women's team.

Olli Harder, the current head coach, informed the club before Sunday's loss to Arsenal that he would "move on to pursue new opportunities".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61373993

• Another Managerial target that we've missed out on!!
  • Paul Konchesky: How West Ham fan became women's manager

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63943618
  • Another Robert Lee, bleeding Charlton denier!