Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff Hospitality

Comments

• Valentine's weekend? :neutral:
  • I see it is still called the brand new Vista Lounge. It's been open for 7 months!
  • Bit late to advertise this, who reads the O/S? looks like they are having trouble in selling packages.
  • Been to Cardiff many times. Yet to find any hospitality there!!!
  • unless I'm going mad, the word "festive" doesn't appear now.

Assuming it was there earlier, then a big HELLO to the club staff reading this, who may have just cut and paste some copy from Christmas, and please pass my sympathies onto the new head of comms.
  • DA9DA9
    edited February 2016

unless I'm going mad, the word "festive" doesn't appear now.

Assuming it was there earlier, then a big HELLO to the club staff reading this, who may have just cut and paste some copy from Christmas, and please pass my sympathies onto the new head of comms.

It was definitely there, amended, very sloppy, does nobody proof read before being uploaded?
  • JohnnyH2 said:

I see it is still called the brand new Vista Lounge. It's been open for 7 months!

Following Millwall's example. How long did it take them to realise the toolbox was no longer new?
  • Charlton are delighted to be offering a fantastic family hospitality package.

The word delighted really bugs me.