Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Wednesday away , Sat 19th March

Looking to book train tickets for this one.

Is there any possibility the kick off time could be rearranged for TV , or the game changed to the Friday or Sunday ?

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Hi Fanny looks like you will be ok, Sky Schedule for that weekend is:-

Fri 18th March

Middlesbrough 19:45 Hull City

Championship, Sky Sports 1 HD (19:00)

Sat 19th March

Derby County 12:30 Nottingham Forest

Championship, Sky Sports 1 HD (12:00), Sky Sports 5 HD (12:00)

• Brilliant.

Thanks, Dansk_Red
  • Looking to book train tickets for this one.

Is there any possibility the kick off time could be rearranged for TV , or the game changed to the Friday or Sunday ?

They won't change the kick off time. It's not a big enough fixture for the massives.
  • Looking to book train tickets for this one.

They won't change the kick off time. It's not a big enough fixture for the massives.
    And still they will not beat us.
  • Just seen this on the football ground guide:

Adults £45 Over 65's £35, Under 17's £25, Under 11's £21

Do you think these will be the prices when we visit? If so I really can't see many people taking that up. I'm in Sheffield that weekend and was planning on going to the game but definitely won't if its £45. Ridiculous prices.
  • CAFCdamo said:

Just seen this on the football ground guide:

Do you think these will be the prices when we visit? If so I really can't see many people taking that up. I'm in Sheffield that weekend and was planning on going to the game but definitely won't if its £45. Ridiculous prices.

That is for Cat A fixtures probably Leeds & Hull. Brentford and QPR tickets are around £30/35.

• They've got a strange disliking for us. Wouldn't wanna be there when they stuff us this time around.
  • Six of us heading up for this one on the back of the Virgin East Coast deal posted a few weeks ago. £10 returns were too good to be true (thanks to that poster!) although I do fear we may just end up staying on the piss in Doncaster.....
  • Dansk_Red said:

CAFCdamo said:

Just seen this on the football ground guide:

That is for Cat A fixtures probably Leeds & Hull. Brentford and QPR tickets are around £30/35.

They grade down to H, strange but true.

I can only imagine we'll be paying a maximum of £25.