Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-1 Bristol City

many thanks to the 65 Lifers who gave marks, here are the stats:

Comments

• Well done LL but that is depressing reading
  • how the football league professional pundits saw it image
  • ross1 said:

Well done LL but that is depressing reading

thanks Ross, it was depressing watching it and even worse inputting it, that's me done watching them until Preston.
  • We rarely win when we have more possession.
  • edited February 2016
    madadd said:

how the football league professional pundits saw it image

They clearly saw our biggest problems being in midfield rather than defence! Fox being better than Cousins is certainly surprising though.

Also interesting that they gave Reza a 6, i.e. joint best with Solly. I certainly don't think he was anywhere near the second worst player in the team on Saturday
  • LL I know the ave mark is based on fans opinions therefore purely subjective :) and you have indicated before performance score is gleaned from Whoscored.com am I correct ?
    Out of interest where do the pass accuracy and defence actions figures come from?
  • madadd said:

LL I know the ave mark is based on fans opinions therefore purely subjective :) and you have indicated before performance score is gleaned from Whoscored.com am I correct ?
    Out of interest where do the pass accuracy and defence actions figures come from?

They are published on a web site called squawka.com who get them from an organisation called OPTA. Personally I don't like the Squawka site as they do not include Lookman when he plays and I have emailed them but to no avail, trouble is I can't find the same stats anywhere else as OPTA charge for them.