Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is happening with Ms Meire? (Conspiracy theories here please)

Was she pushed or did she jump (or are we reading far more into this than we should be?).

Comments

• edited February 2016

Was she pushed or did she jump (or are we reading far more into this than we should be?).

At this juncture the latter IMO FWIIW.
  • Was she pushed or did she jump (or are we reading far more into this than we should be?).

Neither
  • Katrien Meire is working her notice before she takes up a position
    At Centre Parc De Vossemeren in Belgium near the dutch Border.
    Her ability for not seeing the wood for the trees, should come in handy for her new position as Forest Ranger.

Dont know what Nottingham Forest have done to deserve her to be honest
  • Nothing absolutely nothing
  • She is a reptillian huminoid! an offspring of the Queen!

• Nothing like our queen

God bless you maam spare the above poster they know not what they say that David crazy mo fo ike got to them
  • edited February 2016
    Simply the victim of a genius, if pretty questionable, prank I think.

It's made my morning thats for sure. If Charlton had a press line I would give it a ring.
  • I can't give you a LOL Raith ?

It sounds so accurate !
  • Sponsored links:

• Roland and Katrien are St.Truiden fans. She has openly stated this. My theory has always been that Roland likes and trusts her - but realises that she does not have enough knowledge, experience or developed interpersonal skills for the role of CEO. So he has put her into his 'second' club to learn the ropes as part of his experiment. She will make mistakes, say the wrong things, but she will eventually learn. When he thinks she is ready he will put her in as CEO at St. Truiden. Therefore the more we can help her learn - the quicker she goes!
  • cafc-west said:

Roland and Katrien are St.Truiden fans. She has openly stated this. My theory has always been that Roland likes and trusts her - but realises that she does not have enough knowledge, experience or developed interpersonal skills for the role of CEO. So he has put her into his 'second' club to learn the ropes as part of his experiment. She will make mistakes, say the wrong things, but she will eventually learn. When he thinks she is ready he will put her in as CEO at St. Truiden. Therefore the more we can help her learn - the quicker she goes!

Shed be bonkers as she'd lose her good old "lost in translation" excuse!
  • A St Truiden fan? Surely she's a customer rather than a fan!