Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

More discrimination from the club!

Comments

• PL54 said:

How did he break his hip working for Charlton?

Was he used as target practice ?

He fell but poor form even for you.
    Did he make a claim ?
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

He fell but poor form even for you.
    Did he make a claim ?
    No way.

He was treated well whilst on long term sick though he was happy with that, doubt the new owners would have been so good to him, well they weren't they shipped him out first chance they got!
  • Must be a Human Rights lawyer amongst all you Guardianistas surely they could take his case up

Why does it have to be a guardian reader who cares? You are a right idiot sometimes, sorry always.
    Caring is not and should not be defined by your paper of choice but by something called humanity. Which you seem short of by your posts. But probably aren't in the real world.
  • Uboat said:

Genuinely frightening, Stig.

You'd be frightened if a house had fallen on your sister
    What is this about Henry? I can't find it in any thread I am looking at/

Clearly there is a gap in your cultural knowledge.

Have you never seen the Wizard of Oz?

: - )
  • Must be a Human Rights lawyer amongst all you Guardianistas surely they could take his case up

Sadly legal aid was one of the first victims of false austerity. Even Guardian readers need to be paid. Still. As long as you never get sick, injured, lose your job or get old you should be fine.
  • PL54 said:

You really are an ignorant twat.

PL54 said:

Have you had a tough weekend?
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

What enjoyment do you get out of your childish one-liners?
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

What enjoyment do you get out of your childish one-liners?
    You need to add a line to that to be taken seriously.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

Oh this is the best... almost wet myself!!
  • Uboat said:

Oh my Mr pa, I don't think that it would only be on Charlton Life if a house had fallen onto KM 's sister
  • Uboat said:

Oh my Mr pa, I don't think that it would only be on Charlton Life if a house had fallen onto KM 's sister
    Reminds me of the Irish shoplifter, got found dead under Sainsburys
  • If they are insisting he go upstairs in a lift I would strongly suggest he asks to see their written emergency evacuation policy in the event of a fire and how they intend to get him out should the need arise.

Possibly he should also ask to be made aware (before each game) of the person assigned to assist him during an evacuation....
  • Not understanding why you would choose to change something that had been working fine for years.

Oh.
  • edited February 2016

Not understanding why you would choose to change something that had been working fine for years.

Oh.

Exactly, normally change is good and you should not be frightened of but embrace it. Unless of course a certain regime with a not particularly good track record is involved :neutral:
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

So good you had to quote it twice.
  • If they are insisting he go upstairs in a lift I would strongly suggest he asks to see their written emergency evacuation policy in the event of a fire and how they intend to get him out should the need arise.

Possibly he should also ask to be made aware (before each game) of the person assigned to assist him during an evacuation....
    I doubt if Paul wants to go upstairs - my reading of it is he is being asked to do so to store his walking aid - and since the club is also determined to keep ambulant disabled people out of the lift (a whole other discussion) this all seems bizarre.

I wonder who came up with this, but I'd imagine Mick Everett will find a solution once it is brought to his attention.

BTW what kind of person gets a laugh out of an older guy breaking a hip in the workplace?
    A not a very nice one.

Should be given a ban as contributes nothing but aggrivation, and seems to take great delight in taking the urine.

Behind a keyboard he/she is a strange individual.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sure Patrick is a nice person in real life but on here, Well it's just beyond belief. Why he remains on here I don't know.
  • I hope this is resolved before the Cardiff game, with a good outcome for Paul.

I doubt if Paul wants to go upstairs - my reading of it is he is being asked to do so to store his walking aid - and since the club is also determined to keep ambulant disabled people out of the lift (a whole other discussion) this all seems bizarre.

I wonder who came up with this, but I'd imagine Mick Everett will find a solution once it is brought to his attention.

BTW what kind of person gets a laugh out of an older guy breaking a hip in the workplace?
    Are they seriously stopping the use of the lift? Some can walk relatively ok on flat ground, stairs are a whole another level...

Seriously though, I am on the verge of asking about lift usage as this is the case with my Grandad. Can walk ok short distances on flat ground but stairs are a mission to conquer.

Where are Titan lifts (and their big screen adverts) when you need them!
  • Markg2004 said:

If they are insisting he go upstairs in a lift I would strongly suggest he asks to see their written emergency evacuation policy in the event of a fire and how they intend to get him out should the need arise.

Are they seriously stopping the use of the lift? Some can walk relatively ok on flat ground, stairs are a whole another level...

Seriously though, I am on the verge of asking about lift usage as this is the case with my Grandad. Can walk ok short distances on flat ground but stairs are a mission to conquer.

Where are Titan lifts (and their big screen adverts) when you need them!
    It's more to do with whether people can get down without the lift in an emergency - and if they can't how safe it is for them to use the upper seating decks. It's a very, very vexed question, though, because the main west lift is inside the (now) Vista Lounge and there has always been an issue around this, on and off, with commercial people.
  • So common sense has prevailed .
    Begs the question who made the stupid decision in the first place ?
  • I doubt it was despicable meire tbh but I bet it was her little minion the old cahones

Despicable Miere and her minions. I love it.
  • So common sense has prevailed .
    Begs the question who made the stupid decision in the first place ?

To be fair - you will always get a sensible answer if Mick E is involved