Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Fat Lady

never met her but she has the music ready and the band are tuning up !

There is hope but this after all this is CAFC so not really.

We dont really deserve to any place but bottom.

Jose not to worry there will be some job in the Roland Experiment after Charlton are finished off.

So listen up Jose son this is what you do to give up poor mug punters just a tad of hope --JUST A FECKING TAD !

* Have a word with JBG, we all know what he is doing--so tell him the PAYING punters HATE a genuinely talented player who dont give a shit.
* Put Holmes Denise in NOW.
* Play Harriet in front of him
* Play POYET
* JJ is on the bench (and no laughing at the back) if we are wining he comes on for the last 20 mins
* Play Igor i dont give a shit about what tiny aliment he has this week. Play him NOW wont be any fecking good when we are mathematically down and the same for the 2 new no hoppers play them NOW
* Get Diarra and Buer fit asap they are needed---asap
* The Arsenal bambi in the team hehas to be better than Big MIG (special mention for our attacking free kick he headed in the wrong direction yesterday--FFS)

Harrison
Solly
Tex
Lennon
Buer
Diara
Holmes Dennis
Cousins
Poyet
JBG
Gooner geezer
Fanni
Vetokele
Harriet
JJ
Lookman

Yes its thin as feck but should be good enough to at least make a fight of it---you know fight thats FIGHT

We all know it dont really matter an atom to you or the players---wow big words on Twitter-- so fecking what---you/they will move on start again---as the billboard says "we were here before all will be here after".

Can you and the "team" stop that Fat Lady ? i dont think so prove me wrong

Comments

• edited February 2016
    For those wondering, here is the original singing fat lady, Amalie Materna. The quote comes from the fact she often used to knock out the last 20 minutes of some Wagner opera.

• Who is Harrison?
  • cafcfan said:

For those wondering, here is the original singing fat lady, Amalie Materna. The quote comes from the fact she often used to knock out the last 20 minutes of some Wagner opera.

Katrien poses with her latest Belgian signing
  • Another carthorse
  • Another carthorse

I think a carthorse would provide a more solid defence and more midfield options than were in evidence yesterday
  • Sure I put Henderson? Dyslexic weird stuff

I
    When she sings at The Valley it will be a donkey
  • Yes, she is certainly warming up
  • I think the band has tuned up, done the soundcheck and have taped the set list to the monitors........first up "Down Down" by the Quo, finishing with "Kool for Kat". I hope Glenn Tilbrook sues them.
  • Sponsored links:

• mogodon said:

cafcfan said:

It did strike me that the horse looked very nervous indeed. Probably wondering where that stick was about to go...

• We need a run, but we need a quality midfielder to give us any chance of having a run.
  • Wish she had sung on Saturday - it would have been the only entertainment we got.
  • mogodon said:

cafcfan said:

Ffs we've not resigned Le Point have we?
  • The Fat Lady has sung her aria, bowed, exited stage left, changed, cleaned off the makeup, booked a cab home and has been there, feet up with a pot of tea and a selection box of Fox's biscuits since 5pm on Saturday. That's all folks, the gig is up, Charlton are already starting the race to the bottom of League 1 by this week 2017. Frankly I'd rather go to watch Wagner's ring cycle, at least there there's no expectation it will be comprehensible or entertaining just hour upon hour of impenetrable teutonic cacophony, probably without icelandic charlatans taking the piss out of me for turning up.
  • The fat lady is still stuffing her face in Maccas and she can stay there until she explodes. At 2pm last Saturday we were just one point away from safety. There are still 48 points left to play for. With Igor, Diarra and Harriott back in the team, we will be a far more potent force. The defence has already improved greatly, other areas showed promising signs against Rotherham but had a set back against Bristol. We don't need supporters throwing in the towel and waving the white flag at this early stage, Riga and the lads need us now more than ever as the 12th man. Our season starts against Cardiff. There is no point in Riga trying to instil confidence and lift the players, if the fans don't also attempt to do the same. We surely owe Riga something for keeping us up last time don't we?