Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guy Luzon is on SSN

Comments

• Spoke about Injuries and having to play inexperienced players.
    Thinks we'll stay up now we have injured players back.
    Says he had a good relationship with Charlton fans but was careful not to say anything bad about Roland, when asked about the protests he said i hope the fans and owner can go in the same direction.
    Wants another job in England.
  • C_A_F_C said:

Spoke about Injuries and having to play inexperienced players.
    Says he had a good relationship with Charlton fans but was careful not to say anything bad about Roland, when asked about the protests he said i hope the fans and owner can go in the same direction.

because he is still on the payroll
  • So we have had Powell, Luzon and Fraeye all talk recently about their time managing Charlton. When is Big Bob being rolled out?
  • edited February 2016
    iamdan said:

Manager, leader, legend.

and turnip
  • Bitter ex-employee.
  • C_A_F_C said:

He'll only get the jobs Fraeye turns down...
  • Sponsored links:

• Think Palace will be looking for a new manager soon......
  • edited February 2016
    we have taken some hidings under Powell,Riga,Luzon and,FoureyesFraeye;
    Did we under Peeters ?
    I know we went a long time without winning, but most of the game were about us missing chances and close defeats or draws.
  • I think he is still in Rolands pocket
  • I liked him. He was always urging players to go forward, attacking. The Hull game really showed him at his best. Will never forget his freak-out run down the touch line and flop onto the players.
    Unfortunately he lost the players to enable him to play the way he wanted. Don't blame him - KM should have fought his corner and got him the back up he needed instead of having to blood youngsters. What we were served up with Karel was criminal negligence.
  • Turns out sweet dreams ain't made of this.
  • we have taken some hidings under Powell,Riga,Luzon and,FoureyesFraeye;
    Did we under Peeters ?
    I know we went a long time without winning, but most of the game were about us missing chances and close defeats or draws.

In retrospect, sacking Peeters when we were at the time mid table seems harsh. At the time most people weren't dissatisfied with Peeters going, but rather with the process that led to Luzon coming in!
  • Lueths girfriend wrote a while ago;

'crouching Luzon, hidden motives'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Karel "run around and spread out a bit" Fraeye.

That still makes me laugh
  • He won't get another job in England, and if by chance he does, it won't be in the championship. Tactically predicable and seems to have been a divisive character (Buyens and Vetokele hardly showering him with appraisals in recent interviews). His assistant, David Martane, was just a translator (and I know another translator went on to do quite well in this country). Luzon and Martane met when Martane was translator to his fellow compatriot Fernandez, whom was in charge of the Israeli national team and Luzon was under 21 coach. Luzon obviously isn't that strong of a character, if he is willing to be a puppet to RD. He only got the jobs at standard and Charlton because he would do what he is told. Fraeye and Luzon were way out of their depth, and won't get a job for a big team in England again.
  • C_A_F_C said:

1. It's weird to even admit to this. Why bother? Makes you look a coward...or, He is trying to suggest something here.

2. He obviously had specifically bad things to say about Roland but kept tight lipped, or just felt he was constantly walking on eggshells and wouldn't be allowed to express true thought. That's a shit job.

RD is more or less the clubs manager...without attending the game itself.

Weird times.
  • None of Rowlands managers (pupets)are ever sacked in the true meaning of the word just moved to the next position
    Luzon will turn up somewhere soon