Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Gosh you gave Riga a hard time there Louis!
  • what else could he say ? .. most pertinent comment ? .. the crowd booing (Fox) does not help
  • Got half way through that... what a load of shite!
  • He says very little. Lots of words but nothing really there. I guess after that what can he say? Even Jose's legendary honesty doesn't extend to "wasn't that a load of crap". At least he hasn't taken to hiding in the kit coach quite yet.
  • Got half way through that... what a load of shite!

Apologies for the profanity... please substitute "load of shite" for "Belgian waffle"
  • Fox was shit today. Very shit.

Booing him isn't going to make him better. That's for sure. But he has too many poor games, he needs to go on League 1 loan and we need a better left back.

We don't need more on midfield we just need to play 4-4-2. We don't have the players to confidently run 4-3-3 even at home. Not this season, work on it for next.
  • Plan for league one properly Jose, and we may avoid relegation into league two. It is now early February, next season kicks off early August, gives you six months.
  • Riga is a Roland / Pinocchio man, please disregard all the propaganda suggesting otherwise.

First time I'd attended a match today for a while.

After that apology of a performance I know why.
  • Fox was shit today. Very shit.

Booing him isn't going to make him better. That's for sure. But he has too many poor games, he needs to go on League 1 loan and we need a better left back.

We don't need more on midfield we just need to play 4-4-2. We don't have the players to confidently run 4-3-3 even at home. Not this season, work on it for next.

On the plus side, he's so bad that booing him won't make him worse either.