Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Charlton v Bristol City

13»

Comments

• Henderson - 5.5
    Solly - 6
    Teixeira - 6
    Lennon - 6
    Fox - 5
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5
    Cousins - 7.5
    Jackson - 5.5
    Bergdich - 5
    Lookman - 6
    Makienok - 5.5
    Reza - 5
  • How the hell can some on here give fox 5 and say he started the game well he let the ball run out after 2 min.to many in the team no fight and dont care about this club all get real were going down.playing in front of7500/8000 next year
  • Henderson 5 - distribution used to be quicker and more accurate, was the reason he was so much better than Pope, looking a bit dented as you would after taking 11 in two games. Shame he didn't stop the penalty but would have been worth +2 if he had

Solly - 6 not a great game. Looked small and although he isn't the tallest not normally so noticeable

Teixara - 5 pretty ordinary showing, he clears well into touch to prevent opportunities but not capable of more

Lennon - 7 had a very good game for me. Looked good defending, repeatedly told who he was again by my son in attack. One positive from the season so far this lad.

Fox - 4 - very poor game from a player short of confidence. He does try and I have seen one or two decent games from him, this was not one, I agree with those who say he should go out on loan to league 1, not with those who say he is a league 2 level player

Johan BG - 5 - haven't watched the highlights, too depressed, so not sure how much at fault for the penalty, we couldn't see a penalty from where we were. Not sure where he was supposed to be playing and wherever it was he didn't do it well

Cousins - 7 - worked hard, didn't shine

Jackson - 5 - commitment yes, otherwise move along now, nothing to see here

Bergdich - 6 looks lively after being back in the side. Several basic passing errors though

Lookman - 6 didn't seem in a comfortable position and God he is young.

Makienok - 4 - how do we get Incredible Hulk Makienok reliably? Won a few feeble long balls and got them to no one, did not boss anyone around, needs to continue his road to being a man.

Reza - didn't really see enough to say.
  • Everyone 5 apart from bergdich and fox who get 3
  • Henderson - 7
    Solly - 6
    Teixeira - 5
    Lennon -6
    Fox - 5
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5
    Cousins - 6
    Jackson - 5
    Bergdich - 5
    Lookman - 5
    Makienok -5
    Reza - 5
  • Henderson - 5
    Solly - 6
    Teixeira - 5
    Lennon - 5
    Fox - 4
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5
    Cousins - 6
    Jackson - 5
    Bergdich - 4
    Lookman - 5
    Makienok - 5.5
    Reza - 4.5
  • Henderson - 6
    Solly - 7
    Teixeira - 5
    Lennon - 5
    Fox - 2
    Berg Gudmundsson - 4
    Cousins - 5
    Jackson - 4
    Bergdich - 4
    Lookman - 5
    Makienok - 4
    Reza - 4
  • Henderson ... 6
    Solly ... 7
    Teixeira ... 6
    Lennon ... 6
    Fox ... 5
    Gudmundsson ... 5
    Cousins ... 7
    Jackson ... 5
    Bergdich ... 6
    Lookman ... 5
    Makienok ... 6

Reza ... 5
  • Henderson ... 7
    Solly ... 6
    Teixeira ... 6
    Lennon ... 5
    Fox ... 5
    Gudmundsson ... 6
    Cousins ... 7
    Jackson ... 4
    Bergdich ... 6
    Lookman ... 5
    Makienok ... 4

Reza ... 5
  • Henderson - 5
    Solly - 6
    Teixeira - 6
    Lennon - 6
    Fox - 1
    Berg Gudmundsson - 2
    Cousins - 4
    Jackson - 3
    Bergdich - 3
    Lookman - 5
    Makienok - 5
    Reza - 1
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016
    Henderson - 6 - hard because he should have saved the penalty, but you can understand why he didn't as you have to anticipate a good penalty being taken.
    Solly - 6 I thought he got better as the game went on
    Texeira - 6 ok
    Lennon - 5 solid enough at back, but distribution poor
    Fox - 4 - I thought he looked ok for first 15 minutes, but he has no pace and the quality of his passing/crossing has gone down. Not sure what he brings to the party at the moment.
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5 not his best
    Cousins - 6 more like the cousins of late - lots of work, but less of the quality. Doesn't help when his workloads are too high. Needed Ba on sooner!
    Jackson - 4 Saw him compete at times, but it feels like he is gritting his teeth and pushing himself to do so. Not sustainable over 90 minutes and should have been subbed much sooner.
    Bergdich - 6.5 Wasn't outstanding, but was ok and our best player so MOTM with a 6.5!
    Lookman - 4 2 men on him - needs to come on as a sub - he is still learning
    Makienok - 6 Felt a bit sorry for him - won his fair share of headers but nobody following up
    Reza -6 Did ok I thought, but he won't keep us up.

One thing I liked about Riga during his last stint with us was that he made subs quickly - I didn't see that on Saturday. If something isn't working - change it. Should have brought BA on for JJ and Harriot for Fox sooner and risked Harriot and Bergdich giving width with JBG having a free role. Should have tried to help Lookman a bit more.
  • Henderson - 7
    Solly - 7
    Teixeira - 5
    Lennon - 5
    Fox - 2
    Berg Gudmundsson - 0
    Cousins - 6
    Jackson - 6
    Bergdich - 3
    Lookman - 6
    Makienok - 4
    Reza - 5
  • Henderson - 7
    Solly - 7.5
    Teixeira - 7.5
    Lennon - 6.5
    Fox - 6
    Berg Gudmundsson - 6
    Cousins - 7.5
    Jackson - 6
    Bergdich - 7.5
    Lookman - 6.5
    Makienok - 6
    Reza - 7
  • Henderson - 1
    Solly - 1
    Teixeira - 1
    Lennon - 1
    Fox - .5
    Berg Gudmundsson - 1
    Cousins - 1 -
    Jackson - 1 -
    Bergdich - 1 -
    Lookman - 1 -
    Makienok - 1 -
    Reza - 1

1 mark is all this piss poor lot deserve because on one of the windiest days this year, they spent 85 minutes booting and heading the ball in the air, why could they not work out that they should play it on the deck, we have a great pitch so they have no excuse's. Tossers.
    Fox gets just .5 because he was total pony, but that was no excuse to jeer him when he was subbed.
  • Henderson - 7
    Solly - 7
    Teixeira - 6.5
    Lennon - 6
    Fox - 5
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5.5
    Cousins - 7.5
    Jackson - 6
    Bergdich - 5.5
    Lookman - 6
    Makienok - 5.5
    Reza - 6