Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

******CARD: Flash Protest 2 - Billboard and Banner Time!!******

Comments

• Shit.... Bloody pm procedure!
  • I'll be on the pitch. Can't confirm when or via what methods.. nor can I reveal my position but probably somewhere in midfield.
  • Solidgone said:

So the pitch invasion is on for the next home game.

Now you've given the game away !
  • MrOneLung said:

Can someone confirm or not. Am currently 10 foot underneath the centre circle. Wifi is patchy, battery is running low. Need to know if still want me to emerge at kick off with my banner.

Oooh! You Essex boys !
  • Sponsored links:

• Roger that.

Feel like Stallone in Escape to Victory
  • MrOneLung said:

Roger that.

Feel like Stallone in Escape to Victory

Rojo's down there with you too !

• For those that feel that putting the banners up or protesting doesn't impact on play on the pitch (not me by the way), can the banners go up next time when absolutely sure the ball is at the other end of the pitch ?
  • MrOneLung said:

Can someone confirm or not. Am currently 10 foot underneath the centre circle. Wifi is patchy, battery is running low. Need to know if still want me to emerge at kick off with my banner.

Oooh! You Essex boys !
    So close to a flag!!!!
  • edited February 2016
    As I put on Seb's thread, the instruction to stop the CARD banners coming in was rescinded about 1.30 by Mick Everett. If some stewards were taking them then they were operating different policies in different places and, one way or the other, acting against their instructions.
  • What did the banners say ?
  • My son asked me yesterday morning..'Dad are we going to do that thing against the owners we do after the game, I can't remember what it's called?'

' I think you mean protest'

'Yes protest dad, can we protest more.

Dad, can we make sure to not spend any money in the ground this week. I don't want a hotdog, can you bring me a snack instead.'

That was the happiest I was all day

"Out of the mouths of babes and innocents...."
  • Sponsored links:

• We went for snacks and brought in drinks. He was genuinely disappointed when this week was a no protest week and we left after 10 minutes chanting.

Good lad.
  • What did the banners say?
  • I didn't see them

What did the banners say ?
  • PL54 said:

What did the banners say?

Fair question, I have no idea.

I guess the point was more about being allowed banners?

• PL54 said:

I didn't see them

What did the banners say ?

I will try to post an image of them on the Protest fund Update thread tomorrow.
  • Watched the game yesterday. I think that it was unfair to boo Fox. He should not have been singled out because I think the whole team were awful. Booing the team as a whole is more effective if that is what you want to achieve. It would show that they were not up to it. Booing an individual makes it personal. How can we expect him to give it his all next time he wears the shirt. I don't think he purposely had a bad game.
    Players are picked by the manager in our case Coach. It appears that sometimes that's not the case at CAFC as per SCP chat on radio.
    Fraye was blamed rightly so in his tenure and I think that Riga has to to carry the can now especially for yesterday's performance.
    Until we can get a Manager who has a real influence in his player recruitment we are going to carry on the same to league 2.
    Can you imagine our foreign imports surviving in League 1 when they struggle to play Championship football.
    RD & his cronies are ruining this club with his vision to make money.
    He is like a person addicted to gambling is convinced he can get the better of the bookies.
    Call me a cynic but at the beginning of the season I was convinced that we were going to do well and was really shocked about the odds for us to get relegated. If I'm not mistaken don't odds reflect on the amount of money that is bet on certain events.
    I wonder who put a wedge on us going down..........???
  • edited February 2016
    This was the banner I saw Katrien holding