Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jae Heon Kim on trial

CHARLTON have taken attacking midfielder Jae Heon Kim on trial.
The 19-year-old South Korean has been part of the Nike Academy since the beginning of this season and hopes to emulate his countryman, Tottenham striker Son Heung-min.

Jae has also attracted the attention of Sheffield Wednesday and Cardiff.

Comments

• He was released by Portsmouth a couple years back
  • https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Jae-Heon_Kim

He was released by Portsmouth a couple years back

Reading released Charlie Austin at 15...
  • I think Mr Bone is associated in the Nike Academy.
  • cabbles said:

This is the perfect thread for me to give you my abstract fact of the day basing it on the Thread's title

Unfortunately I can't give you a fact on Jae Heon Kim, but South Korea will form the basis of my abstract fact today

In 2010, the South Korean government launched its “R-Learning” program to fill schools with automated assistants like Engkey. There are two different version of this robo-teacher. One comes equipped with a TV screen which displays the face of an English-speaking teacher—who might really be as far away as Australia. The other model uses voice recognition technology to help students with their speaking skills

That concludes today's fact. Join me tomorrow for the next one (fact subject to new thread)

Its going to get to the point where I have to hunt through threads to find the random comment lol!
  • dickplumb said:

I think Mr Bone is associated in the Nike Academy.

He has his own set up.
  • Former player and now agent Mark Tivey tweeted that his academy side beat Charlton 6 - 3 this week.

His UK International academy seems to be based at Coldharbour Lane in Eltham and according to them three players, Jack Bloxsome, Alfie Cue and Rio Connor-Baker, are on trial in January 2016 with Charlton.
  • cabbles said:

This is the perfect thread for me to give you my abstract fact of the day basing it on the Thread's title

Unfortunately I can't give you a fact on Jae Heon Kim, but South Korea will form the basis of my abstract fact today

In 2010, the South Korean government launched its “R-Learning” program to fill schools with automated assistants like Engkey. There are two different version of this robo-teacher. One comes equipped with a TV screen which displays the face of an English-speaking teacher—who might really be as far away as Australia. The other model uses voice recognition technology to help students with their speaking skills

That concludes today's fact. Join me tomorrow for the next one (fact subject to new thread)

Its going to get to the point where I have to hunt through threads to find the random comment lol!
    The excitement each day now will reach fever pitch. It also depends a lot on new threads being started
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

cabbles said:

The excitement each day now will reach fever pitch. It also depends a lot on new threads being started
    just create another grass thread
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

There are over 10,000 types of grass species in the world, which is really quite incredible but this amount still only makes up a small percentage of all plant species in the world. It’s estimated that there are over 1 million plant species and only about 350,000 of those have names.

• IA said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

There are over 10,000 types of grass species in the world, which is really quite incredible but this amount still only makes up a small percentage of all plant species in the world. It’s estimated that there are over 1 million plant species and only about 350,000 of those have names.

I don't remember writing this or starting a thread about grass. Where's the link to this @IA
  • Who's Mr Bone?
  • Mr Bone has an academy in Ashford, and his son is on Charlton's books, and looks a very good prospect to me.
  • seth plum said:

Mr Bone has an academy in Ashford, and his son is on Charlton's books, and looks a very good prospect to me.

How disappointing, I was hoping that we'd an official CAFC Voodoo priest, working his magic with some pins and clay dolls in the Bristol City away colours....
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Amnesia (from Greek, meaning "forgetfulness"; from ἀ- (a-), meaning "without", and μνήσις (mnesis), meaning "memory"), also known as amnesic syndrome, is a deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma. Amnesia can also be caused temporarily by the use of various sedatives and hypnotic drugs.

• .....and alcohol.......
  • What is the Nike Academy?
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Has Roland used the same technology to give Charlton automated interim head coaches like Karel Fraye? Roland speaks, but it comes out of the mouth of the robot Fraeye :smile:
  • I've not heard of him, I would be willing to trust Riga to say yay or nay.
  • I hope Mr Bone's son has a suitable first name. I don't agree with parents who have potentially amusing family names making their children's lives hell by calling them things like:
    Dogs
    Stiffasa
    Shin, thigh, rib
    Broken
    Ham

Just plain Sam or Dave would do.
  • I thought he got killed in Attack of the Clones?
  • Free the Sparrows Lane One!!!!

(Just practicing in case he loses).
  • Billy bone. Ex Sunderland. Spent most of his playing career in Malaysia. He became a football pundit in the Far East after hanging his boots up. Has a football academy in ashford and can be seen at Sparrows a Lane when his boy is playing wearing an adidas football coat. He's always good for a chat and knows to the game inside out. Young Sam was born in Malaysia.
  • Free the Sparrows Lane One!!!!

(Just practicing in case he loses).

'Losing' in this case means signing a contract with CAFC, right?
  • I hope Mr Bone's son has a suitable first name. I don't agree with parents who have potentially amusing family names making their children's lives hell by calling them things like:
    Dogs
    Stiffasa
    Shin, thigh, rib
    Broken
    Ham

Just plain Sam or Dave would do.

Collar
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Amnesia (from Greek, meaning "forgetfulness"; from ἀ- (a-), meaning "without", and μνήσις (mnesis), meaning "memory"), also known as amnesic syndrome, is a deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma. Amnesia can also be caused temporarily by the use of various sedatives and hypnotic drugs.

Complete fraud going on here.