Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BEAT THE BOOKIE COMPETITION 2015/6 **WEEK 23 RESULTS AND WEEK 24 SELECTIONS**

With no major shocks in the F.A.Cup ties, 25 out of 65 lifers managed a return this weekend.
We managed to collectively pocket £648.12, our best return of the season.
Quite a few backed a combination of red hot favourites Chelsea, Everton, Man C, Arsenal and Spurs so only saw small profits, but profit none the less.
lo fi was the weekly winner, bagging his 7th, and biggest return of the season. His picks of Chelsea, Palace and the mighty Addicks banking him £148.12. I hope he backed it for real.
Spare a thought for Addickted2TheReds. Having missed the first week of the competition he has religiously backed Charlton as a single every week, having only 3 successes in them 21 weeks. This week he forgot!
Congratulations to all this weeks winners.
Apologies to buglehorn who I've missed off this weeks winners list. He won £40.40 and I will adjust his balance next week.
palarsehater remains top overall and lo fi has jumped up to third.
The rest are on -£230

Just to recap the rules.
Each week a coupon from the weekends games will be posted up.
Each weekend you'll be given a virtual tenner to put on either a single, double or treble.
Simply post your bet from the selections and we'll work out peoples virtual winnings/losses over the season.
Any newbie coming in will start on the same balance as the lowest in the competition.
Below are this weeks matches.

Comments