Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer deadline day - is Riga calling the shots?

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
Moussa and Vaz te already gone and two rumoured to be coming in.

It sounds like Riga is calling the shots to me.

If so I am pleased.

Comments

• Rumoured!!!

Sounds like two chalets call to me.
  • Rumoured!!!

I don't think so. Riga was quoted as saying after the Rotherham game that he is only interested in keeping those who are up for the fight. Vaz te and Moussa do not fall within that particular category.
  • Rumoured!!!

I don't think so. Riga was quoted as saying after the Rotherham game that he is only interested in keeping those who are up for the fight. Vaz te and Moussa do not fall within that particular category.
    Outgoings for no fee would not be of any interest to two sheds - incomings with fees/wages will and should be of interest to the owner.

I believe Riga is calling the shots in terms of who but RD, quite rightly, will be calling the shots in terms of budget.
  • Swisdom said:

From the other thread - I'd say he is calling the shots

Fuck me Riga hasn't messed around has he!

"You lot - fuck off and find new employers. You're all toilet so go and be toilet somewhere else."

"You - sexy looking Portuguese man - come and sort my defence out"

"You - Icelander - point made, you are now free to resume awesomeness of last season"

"You - Gigantic Nordic Destruction Monster - become a Gigantic Nordic Destruction Monster again"

"Igor and Ademola - that nasty Karel has gone now. You can stop feiging injury now, Jose is back in town and I need to speedy little strikers back in form."

"Naby - erm, can you cut oranges without fucking it up?"

That's brilliant
  • Swisdom said:

From the other thread - I'd say he is calling the shots

Fuck me Riga hasn't messed around has he!

"You lot - fuck off and find new employers. You're all toilet so go and be toilet somewhere else."

"You - sexy looking Portuguese man - come and sort my defence out"

"You - Icelander - point made, you are now free to resume awesomeness of last season"

"You - Gigantic Nordic Destruction Monster - become a Gigantic Nordic Destruction Monster again"

"Igor and Ademola - that nasty Karel has gone now. You can stop feiging injury now, Jose is back in town and I need to speedy little strikers back in form."

"Naby - erm, can you cut oranges without fucking it up?"

That's brilliant
    Naby Sarr says 'has anyone got a plaster I've cut my finger.
  • By the time he puts it on his finger he will have bled to death!
  • He certainly has more say then Luzon or Peeters got but personally no I don't believe he is really calling the shots and even if he is calling the shots currently, he will not be during the summer when the club are not in another desperate panic about relegation.

I really like Riga but I personally believe one of his major strengths is knowing what the fans want to hear, he is the respectable face of the network to us fans but i don't believe he is the start of a change of heart from the regime.
  • Sponsored links:

• He has been allowed to sign his sexy portuguese man and is probably in a stronger bargaining position than the other managers but if he keeps us up the usual regime will continue. We will sign a couple of decent players, have no depth and when the injuries kick in he will be sacked by December.
  • Moussa and Vaz te already gone and two rumoured to be coming in.

It sounds like Riga is calling the shots to me.

If so I am pleased.

That'll be the two that they just couldn't get over the line